Beginners and Beyond

Veterans Day MonDAILIES (Read 40 times)

bluerun

Super B****

Can you Strava sleep? Maybe the motivation would help...

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Runshortii

I ran 12 really stupid miles with URP. I should have run indoors.  The roads, sidewalks and trail were all terrible. Snow covered and slippery.  Ugh. I thought by this evening they would be ok since the snow was done by noon, but no.

I thought the same thing. I didn't head out til after 4, but the roads weren't really any better than this morning 

DavePNW

Shoe question: my race shoes have 267 miles on them. Should I start breaking in a fresh pair for my marathon? (Note they are not Vaporflys.)

Dave

RunningOnSand

Both! Depends on the temp. In 45 degrees, alone. In 20 degrees with a vest. Colder with a jacket.

what she said. Although I haven't experienced the "colder" option (yet).

RunningOnSand

JHC. Before we know it you'll be run-commuting to work and referring to your spouse as "the man".

Word.

Big grin

RunningOnSand

Shoe question: my race shoes have 267 miles on them. Should I start breaking in a fresh pair for my marathon? (Note they are not Vaporflys.)

I would.

(And I might buy the Vaporflies Big grin )

KCRuns

Both! Depends on the temp. In 45 degrees, alone. In 20 degrees with a vest. Colder with a jacket.

What running jacket are you wearing in winter where the wazzie wool is enough? I’ve only ever had a vest, but am now wondering if I need a running jacket.

onemile