Beginners and Beyond

WTF Wednesday (Read 31 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

6 with 4 X 800m @ 5K pace.

Damaris

Nice work ROS! Those workouts where you feel invincible do happen once in a while...enjoy!

Boon-That would not be cool if your swim gets canceled. You trained so hard for that shit

Went out this am to run some 800s. Everything felt tired and like crap. Was hard to keep my easy pace in the 8s. Only ran 4x800/ 1:00 jog rec. 3:03, 3:00, 2:59, 2:59. The one min recovery is tough. That’s all I had today lol...oh well. Happy I was able to get some in. 9M total

PRs:----- 5k: 17:48 (2019)   5M: 29:36 (2020)    HM: 1:24:37 (2017) Scheduled: ???

LRB

Ha, not related (consciously anyway). However of course I did find a way to tell my PT that I got accepted.

One thing maybe a positive - she asked how other things are doing, because I had told her about all my other various aches & pains. I mentioned that my hip was probably more of a concern, and she said she'd take a look. I guess once you're in, they'll deal with whatever you got. Besides, everything's connected.

Talking it out with a PT is invaluable. Hit her with every thought, concern, question and myth as you can during your time. You'll be better off for it. 👍

Half Crazy K 2.0

A little over 4 on the treadmill. Crazy storms--I could hear the thunder over the treadmill & music.

ROS, nice workout!

DavePNW, glad you went, probably good to get that opinion. And once per week isn't bad.

Cyberic

6 with 4 X 800m @ 5K pace.

Fast stuff! Yeah!

From the Internet.

Whoops, workout description on the website was off - no time trial after all! They usually do one in the fall, maybe later in October.

4x400 faster than 5k pace with 1 min recovery, 400 jog, 1 mile at 5k, 400 jog, another 4x400 after. Really great workout for feeling fast!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Fast stuff! Yeah!

And it was fast (for me!)

Damaris

Cyberic

And it was fast (for me!)

5K pace is fast for anybody!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

5K pace is fast for anybody!

My 5K PR pace has looked unattainable for eight years or so. THIS PACE WAS FASTER that that, OMG.

Damaris