Beginners and Beyond

Soul-Sapping Saturdailies (Read 35 times)

RunningOnSand

In a good way I hope? It looks like it could be somewhat funny and entertaining and not take itself too seriously, which is in fact 180 degrees from most DC. Decent reviews even. DD kind of wants to see it, so I might end up going.

Sitting down to re-watch Deadpool 2 now.

I haven't even seen the first one.  As I recall it's pretty dark? And by "recall", I mean I think I remember you guys talking about it from before.

Baboon, nice job!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I haven't even seen the first one.  As I recall it's pretty dark? And by "recall", I mean I think I remember you guys talking about it from before.

Baboon, nice job!

You mean, Deadpool?  Deadpool isn't dark; it's fucking hilarious.  Although maybe my definition of dark and yours is different, ha.

Damaris

RunningOnSand

You mean, Deadpool?  Deadpool isn't dark; it's fucking hilarious.  Although maybe my definition of dark and yours is different, ha.

What the hell was I thinking of, then?! LOL. Was there a darker movie that you guys were talking about a year ago?

What the hell was I thinking of, then?! LOL. Was there a darker movie that you guys were talking about a year ago?

Well Deadpool is darker than other comic book movies in terms of having much more graphic violence, but it’s also hilarious.

Logan was pretty dark. Otherwise IDK really what you’re thinking of.

Dave