Beginners and Beyond

Tuesdailies (Read 38 times)

bluerun

Super B****

You all can count your miles, I'll count this instead! (Didn't actually realize I'd hit that until this morning. At least it was before it happened...)

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

GinnyinPA

I ran 10 easy.

Cyberic

You all can count your miles, I'll count this instead! (Didn't actually realize I'd hit that until this morning. At least it was before it happened...)

That's an awesome shot! Very intense eyes. You could photoshop anything onto the white pad. Tons of possibilities with that pic.

Congrats on #150.

bluerun

Super B****

That's an awesome shot! Very intense eyes. You could photoshop anything onto the white pad. Tons of possibilities with that pic.

Congrats on #150.

😂😂😂😂😂

I may actually have to do that because I can't for the life of me figure out how to properly erase what's written on there!! The faint shadow of my "#100" is still visible if you look closely. (Well, not YOU, it's not noticeable in a picture. But it is if you have the slate in hand.)

chasing the impossible

onemile

I was planning to meet RP at the outdoor track to run tonight's workout. I assumed that it would be lighted.  But we got there and it was pitch dark - none of the lights were on.  So we opted for plan B, the indoor track.

So ~ 12 miles with 4x2052m with 2 minute recoveries + 6x200m

Ended up averaging 6:30 for the 2052's but it felt harder than last week (right about the same pace as we ran last week outside). Legs didn't feel great tonight and it was a chore.  URP was working hard too and also thought it felt harder.

onemile

Calf and Achille stretches will take some tension off the arch, I believe, as they are both tied up to the heel.

yeah tight calves make my arches hurt

DavePNW

You could photoshop anything onto the white pad.

Dave

Cyberic

Yours fits better with the eye expressions,.DaveP 

LRB

Them eyes tho 💎💎

bluerun

Super B****

chasing the impossible

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

LOL

Damaris