Beginners and Beyond

Hands of Time WednesDAILIES (Read 35 times)

Half Crazy K 2.0

A little over 5 with 8 x 90 seconds mostly uphill intervals. Found an area with several side streets, so I only had to do 2 repeats on each street, instead of looking like some whacko running up and down the same hill.

DavePNW

2 mi @ 10k, 5 min @ MP, (2) 1 mile @ 5k, 3 min @MP, (2) 800 @ faster than 5k, 3 min @ MP.

Do you have to write this on your arm or something?

Dave

Cyberic

A little over 5 with 8 x 90 seconds mostly uphill intervals. Found an area with several side streets, so I only had to do 2 repeats on each street, instead of looking like some whacko running up and down the same hill.

Smart girl!

onemile

I ended up blowing my run off yesterday. And then today was supposed to be a tempo run but I decided to just run easy because I am congested and didn't know if I could breathe well enough.  10 miles and it was pretty rough.

Cyberic

Run 1:   6.2 easy

Run 2:   5.5 sucky miles. I kept thinking how hard tomorrow's workout is gonna be if it was that hard tonight to run at that easy pace.

Cyberic

Legit medals for those who like running bling

https://ilovetorun.org/gold-challenge-store-c-75.html

1000 miles/year, 100 consecutive days of running, etc.

$45 for a medal, and you don't even have to race! What a deal!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Did my first ever cauliflower crust pizza.  It was delicious, but I need to burn it a bit more so the middle is not as soft.  But it was so delicious.

Damaris

workinprogress11

Dave's been getting them all.  Freakin' kiss ass.

Ha!

6 for me.

DavePNW

Legit medals for those who like running bling

https://ilovetorun.org/gold-challenge-store-c-75.html

1000 miles/year, 100 consecutive days of running, etc.

$45 for a medal, and you don't even have to race! What a deal!

How much for a BQ?

Dave

Cyberic

How much for a BQ?

You don't get a medal for a BQ. Maybe we should start a business and make big buck$$$

onemile

How much for a BQ?

I'll run one for you for $200

Or $100 for just the medal

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

I've been wanting to do that for a while (recover at MP), but can never muster the guts to do it come workout day.  I seem to remember that you started "slow" with this, by running a half-marathon distance by alternating between HMP and MP 

yeah...

that is still in the plans to do, luckily I have not been required to do the half marathon distance yet!   Freaking 5 miles + warm-up and cool-down was a beat down in itself!

As I mentioned, coach has dictated my paces, and they are *much* faster than my PR paces for those distances!

onemile

yeah...

that is still in the plans to do, luckily I have not been required to do the half marathon distance yet!   Freaking 5 miles + warm-up and cool-down was a beat down in itself!

As I mentioned, coach has dictated my paces, and they are *much* faster than my PR paces for those distances!

I did a sort of watered down similar workout last fall - which was 3 x (5k at MP-15 sec, 1k at MP + 15 sec) and I thought that was tough enough!