Beginners and Beyond

Just A Short Run Half Marathon Race Report (3.30.13) (Read 102 times)

Queen Of The Race Report

So, seriously. Who googled "purpura?"

Blog: http://runstaceyrun.tumblr.com/
    Contact Info: LiveJournal/DailyMile/Twitter: staceyloobug
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/staceypurpura

PRs: Marathon: 4:54:31 | 1/2 Marathon: 1:58:24 | 10K: 1:01:45 | 5-Mile: 46:04 | 5K: 27:01 | Longest Run: 26.2 Miles
    43 Races: (21) 5Ks | (2) 5-Milers | (3) 10Ks | (16) Half Marathons | (1) Full Marathon

Zentastic

Chasing Rainbows

I'm afraid to google it. Shocked

The obstacle is the path. - Zen proverb

Hip Redux

I'm afraid to google it. Shocked

+1  lol

Great report and the kitties are too cute!!

I work in the medical field....no need to google.  It will be a good conversation piece at some point.  By the way, I love your shirt.

daisymae25

Squidward Bike Rider

Love your race report, as usual. Welcome back. Smile

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

I am so confused.  I don't think I understand.  Congrats on your PR though!

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

I seriously thought this was a joke and a thread just about cats when I first opened it up. It wasn't until I was half way through that I realized it was actually a legit race report. True story.

Anyways, nice RR. You really have a nice area for your medals. My wife took my medals and started putting them in to sort of a scrapbook. Hopefully I continue running and we run out of room. Then we may need to go to more of a hanging system that you have. One thing I really like is you have your own little hanger for your PR. That was neat!

- Andrew

Docket_Rocket

Weird because in Spanish, it actually means purple.  Now I'm afraid of googling it and it's in my native language!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Queen Of The Race Report

I seriously thought this was a joke and a thread just about cats when I first opened it up. It wasn't until I was half way through that I realized it was actually a legit race report. True story.

Anyways, nice RR. You really have a nice area for your medals. My wife took my medals and started putting them in to sort of a scrapbook. Hopefully I continue running and we run out of room. Then we may need to go to more of a hanging system that you have. One thing I really like is you have your own little hanger for your PR. That was neat!

I got it from Allied Medals (actually all of my hangers come from there). If I remember correctly, the PR one was only $15. Definitely worth it. Smile

PRs: Marathon: 4:54:31 | 1/2 Marathon: 1:58:24 | 10K: 1:01:45 | 5-Mile: 46:04 | 5K: 27:01 | Longest Run: 26.2 Miles
                    43 Races: (21) 5Ks | (2) 5-Milers | (3) 10Ks | (16) Half Marathons | (1) Full Marathon

Queen Of The Race Report

I am so confused.  I don't think I understand.  Congrats on your PR though!

It's ok. There isn't much to understand.

B-Plus

That was a really entertaining report. Congrats on the race!

Don't call me Buttercup!

I've missed you!  LOL   Loved the report, as always.  Congrats on the PR! You rock!

Slow and steady wins the....  wait a second! I've been lied to!