Beginners and Beyond

TGIFriDAILIES (Read 36 times)

Runshortii

I also wore my wazzie wool for the first time. The material is thinner than I expected, but warm. And it doesn’t make me sweat if I get warm either

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

This is some kind of joke, isn't it?

Drop it 5 degrees and extend it to 24 hours and that's what I'm running in this weekend.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
            05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

DavePNW

your splits for the 4 miles were the same or slightly faster than your 10k last weekend.

I am aware.  Mile 1 & 4 were mostly uphill, so the Strava GAP was even more impressive. But the opposite for 2 & 3, lol. 
        And while I would not have wanted to continued for another 2.2 miles, I probably could have. 

Dave

delicate flower

I am aware.  Mile 1 & 4 were mostly uphill, so the Strava GAP was even more impressive. But the opposite for 2 & 3, lol. 
          And while I would not have wanted to continued for another 2.2 miles, I probably could have. 

Awesome run.  Wish I could say the same.   I ran five miles at a pretty easy effort and everything hurt.

<3

From the Internet.

30 min double and my legs are feeling preeeeetty good. Alright.

DavePNW

Awesome run.  Wish I could say the same.   I ran five miles at a pretty easy effort and everything hurt.

Get it all out of your system before race day. 

I feel like I’m pretty well prepared, if only I didn’t have to run a marathon on icy hills. 

Dave

Half Crazy K 2.0

30 minutes on the treadmill.

DavePNW, I'd be more worried about icy on overpasses and bridges. I did a trail race where it started as snow and changed over to sleet. There were a handful of wooden bridges. Those are slick in normalal wet condiions, I was absolutely terrified they were going to be a slip and slide.

DavePNW

DavePNW, I'd be more worried about icy on overpasses and bridges. I did a trail race where it started as snow and changed over to sleet. There were a handful of wooden bridges. Those are slick in normalal wet condiions, I was absolutely terrified they were going to be a slip and slide.

Yeah I know those freeze first. There are in fact two bridges on the course; one about mile 4 when likely still cold, the other at mile 24. IDK about overpasses, but probably some of those too.

Dave

delicate flower

I saw a meteorite zip through the sky on my run, which was really cool to see.  In a totally freak circumstance, I happened to look up at the sky in the exact spot as the meteorite went by.  I got a great look at it as it zoom through the sky.  Now I am seeing facebook posts from local news sites talking about it...pretty cool that I got such a good look.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

We saw the space station during our run since it took us a tad longer to get back home and the reminder sounded halfway through.

Ran 4.10 with hubby and switched my 6 to tomorrow.  Then lifted.

Damaris