Beginners and Beyond

The Wednesdailies made me do it! (Read 310 times)

EasyMiles

Afternoon all-

11 mile MLR for me today, though, lately that has ended up being my long run of the week and I really need to start actually getting in my LR on the weekend.  Felt good throughout and could have kept on going for a while.  It's been about a month since I did anything longer than 12 and 6 weeks since I finished my marathon, the legs are finally feeling recovered.  

Adam

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Got my 4 miles in, high end of the easy pace, 9:14 mm. I did my run in dogpatch, but despite many barkers, none were loose so I was safe.

Also got my eyes examined today - new glasses on their way next week. As odd as it might seem, my eyes have improved a bit since the last exam. Maybe it's the running - or something.

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

Did you guys see that Lily is here?  Yay!  <3

"...You have to have faith, to know that you can do what you want to do."  -Joseph Nzau

Awesome.  Now if Moth would just come here, we could pour concrete in the door of RW.

10.2 blustery miles, 7:31 pace. 

LRB

Awesome.  Now if Moth would just come here, we could pour concrete in the door of RW.

It is not going to happen, no way, no how.  Truth be told, he is probably disgusted with us all. 

But we all have to do what is right for each of us, and I wish him no ill.

LRB

Where?

outoftheblue

SRD for me, just a couple of nice walks with the dogs after the rain stopped.  I love to be outside those first couple of hours after a rain storm.  

Life is good.

3.90 recovery miles with the running group in 39:31.53. 10:08 pace. I was too lazy to change into my regular running shoes, so I ran in my VFFs.
                  So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

In from doing 5.2 miles with the running store group.  It's nice to just talk about running and be out with others as a change from training alone.  My legs felt good given that it was my first double in a long time.  I'm hoping that feeling doesn't change by morning.

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

runmomto3boys

Tom: Nice, fast run today!!  Well done!! 

Adam: I'm glad your legs are starting to feel so much better from your race.  11 miles is a good size run!  Here's to hoping you squeeze in a LR this weekend too.  Nice run, though, regardless!

Jay:  Fantastic job on the 10+ miles tonight.  Super duper fast!

Basya: Nice work on the recovery miles!!

SIAR: Congrats on getting the double on and for feeling good despite all the miles you logged today.  Well done!

8 recovery miles at 9:20 pace; I was pooped tonight!  The last few miles were a struggle.

meaghansketch

Hi everyone!

Almost skipped my run today; decided to go ahead with it and managed a blazing 11:00 pace over 4 miles. (That's about 40-60 seconds slower than my easy pace, for reference, and I have a suspicion that I am running my easy runs too slowly). Speedwork with my group tomorrow.  

"...You have to have faith, to know that you can do what you want to do."  -Joseph Nzau

Nobody reads this thread this late at night (right?) but just in case... I got my 5 miles in. Planned easy but it turned into a nice progression run.

5.6 on the TM tonight for me.