Beginners and Beyond

How is it only TuesDAILIES (Read 40 times)

bluerun

Super B****

I scrounged up something for under $350 for two nights (Sunday-Tuesday) for Boston next year... I'll be out in Quincy but I prefer that to paying through the nose

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

DavePNW

I’m paying $339 a night at the Intercontinental for Boston Fri-Mon. 

Pretty much the going rate for primo locations. It was something similar for me at the Park Plaza. I think the 3 nights ended up being about $1100 all in, with taxes etc.

Dave

delicate flower

I am not looking forward to what will most likely be a 12-14 hour work day today.   *sigh*

It looks like I am getting out of here at 11 hours.  I am so happy I could cry.  Or eat, then sleep.

<3

DavePNW

Speaking of breaking the bank, I have had employee-sponsored health insurance for the last 30 years, and I am now shopping on my own. Holy fuck.

Dave

sdWhiskers

Speaking of breaking the bank, I have had employee-sponsored health insurance for the last 30 years, and I am now shopping on my own. Holy fuck.

Anything included in severance?

This is what scares me when I think about retiring early.

DavePNW

Anything included in severance?

This is what scares me when I think about retiring early.

Just 2 weeks.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Ugh.  This is why I'm never leaving the government until something like Medicare for All is available. With my issues and my husband's brain tumors, I can't risk it.

Damaris

RunningOnSand

Dh and I buy our own insurance, and the costs are astronomical. Sad

GinnyinPA

Dave - do you qualify for Obamacare? I assume you will get unemployment, but unless your wife makes a lot of money, you may still be under the threshold for subsidies.