Beginners and Beyond

SUNDAILIES (Read 38 times)

Cyberic

My weeks are counted Monday to Sunday. You control that under settings.

Nice job!

How cool! Thanks! I was thinking of asking EricSmile for that feature 

You Rang?

Marathon training starts tomorrow and this head cold is driving me insane.

Watcha training for?  RnR Vegas?

I'm running the last twenty mile run of this training cycle this afternoon/early after the Vans Professional Surf and Bikini Contest and associated alcohol fueled riot(s) clear out of Huntington Beach.  Then it's taper time for the Santa Rosa Marathon!

Rick 

PR: 5k 25:01 (10/15) 10k: 57:44 (7/14) HM: 1:57 (5/15) FM: 4:55 (1/15)

16.4 done at recovery pace.  On to the beach for me as well, although there will be no surf competition.

Half Crazy K 2.0

7.4 with 25 x 1 minute (or 2 x B+200s) with 1 minute recovery. It was hot but not humid, so somewhat tolerable.

I'm glad I did not pay for my Fitbit Flex. It cheated me well over a mile--when I synced it when I got home, it only registered 6.38 miles for the day.

Cyberic

25 of them? Wow!

7.4 with 25 x 1 minute (or 2 x B+200s) with 1 minute recovery.

DavePNW

18.95 miles at 7:50 average. My longest run ever (by about 0.1 mile) and my fastest 18+ mile run.

MTA: If the weeks were counted from Monday to Sunday on RA, that would give me a 69.9 miles week!

Nice job on the day & the week!. Yeah my weeks are Mon-Sun, I thought that was actually default in RA.

17 miles. Found another paved trail that goes a very long way, will be good for LR's. And is not as hilly as the trail closer to my house, but it is about 3 miles to get there, on a hilly stretch of road. I guess you can never get completely flat around here.

Anyway, not going for a true FFLR w/MP miles, but wanted the 2nd half to be significantly faster than the first. First 9 miles were at easy pace, last 8 miles were sort of all over the map, but generally in the MP+20/30 range.

63.4 for the week.

Dave

DavePNW

It's my first daily. Go easy on me.

Pro tip: when posting in the dailies, tell us what you are actually doing today, FFS. 

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Watched MI 5.  Loved it.

Now to pass out on the couch. The sinuses are driving me crazy.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Watcha training for?  RnR Vegas?

I'm running the last twenty mile run of this training cycle this afternoon/early after the Vans Professional Surf and Bikini Contest and associated alcohol fueled riot(s) clear out of Huntington Beach.  Then it's taper time for the Santa Rosa Marathon!

Chicago.  LV will be for fun.

Damaris

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Had originally intended for a long run, but the pace felt good so I kept it short and ran a little faster than I have been in this heat.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K, 9:11:09
                            05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

happylily

Business in the morning took longer than I thought it would. I started running around 1 pm and only had time for 14 miles. Now I have to get ready to go out with my sister, it's girls night out. I'll try to run another 4 or 5 tonight if I'm not too inebriated. So far I have 72 miles for the week.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

beer run

Pro tip: when posting in the dailies, tell us what you are actually doing today, FFS. 

Oops!! I am doing BEER today and nothing else, just BEER.

Cyberic

Dave, soon you'll be hill strong!

Beer Run, enjoy your beer. I'm hesitating right now between a beer and a coffee.

Lily, what marathon are you not preparing for again?

Damaris, careful not to drool all over the floor. You know, passing out on the couch, with a stuffy nose... breathe through an open mouth...

Half Crazy K 2.0

Dave, soon you'll be hill strong!

Beer Run, enjoy your beer. I'm hesitating right now between a beer and a coffee.

Lily, what marathon are you not preparing for again?

Damaris, careful not to drool all over the floor. You know, passing out on the couch, with a stuffy nose... breathe through an open mouth...

Have a beer with coffee notes. Aren't there some stouts with coffee or espresso?

Baboon

delicate flower

I had a good race.  Thanks for the shout-out, LRB!    RR is up, but I finished third in my AG and am now in a world of ache.  I gave it an honest hard effort.  I got home two hours ago and should probably go shower.

<3