Beginners and Beyond

The Aftermath MonDAILIES (Read 42 times)

LRB

I have those!

I know, we got them around the same time. Ditto the Skechers 3.

#dealsfoundontherunningshoegeeks

Half Crazy K 2.0

How many points do I get?  I did this workout, with this core work mixed in. Then to balance it out, I did 20 minutes of an upper body DVD.

Bluerun, fun hat.

Docket, did you need to bundle up for those conditions?

bluerun

Super B****

But I won't be allowed to wear said hat if I don't do the race. Hmph

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

LRB

But I won't be allowed to wear said hat if I don't do the race. Hmph

Says who? I have gear from events I DNS'd and wear said gear.

bluerun

Super B****

IT'S A RULE!!!

Skipping it would also break my streak.  And probably mean staying in bed all day, which actually sounds very appealing.

chasing the impossible

Half Crazy K 2.0

IT'S A RULE!!!

Skipping it would also break my streak.  And probably mean staying in bed all day, which actually sounds very appealing.

I donated gear from the few races I have DNS (weather related, I am not running in a 40 degree nor'easter). But it was also crappy unisex tech shirts that I wouldn't have worn anyway. If it was something nice, I would have to think harder.

Hip Redux

When you DNS as much as I have, it becomes a financial hardship to not wear the gear.  :P

Little Blue

I have a shirt from a race I didn't even register for.

I did it a year or two later, and they were passing out old shirts as freebies at the expo.  I wear it to run in.

LRB

I don't follow that rule, I paid the money I wear the shirt. If someone asked I'll gladly tell them I didn't run it, but no one ever does.

I have also bought event shirts from years past at a discount at race expos. Same difference, I wear them.

bluerun

Super B****

I have the same one from last year, but I like these colors better.  It is an awesome hat.

Aside from the whole having to crawl out of bed thing, doing this race would be a huge blow to my ego... from probable top 3 AG to... 300.  Wait, what ego??  I have none left.

chasing the impossible

Cyberic

It's not like we earn that gear in events, we pay for it even if we'd prefer not to. Although it never happened to me, I agree 100% with the fact that it's ok to wear it.

I wear pro sports teams shirts or jerseys even if I've never played for those teams.

LRB

When you DNS as much as I have, it becomes a financial hardship to not wear the gear.  :P

lol

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

How many points do I get?  I did this workout, with this core work mixed in. Then to balance it out, I did 20 minutes of an upper body DVD.

Bluerun, fun hat.

Docket, did you need to bundle up for those conditions?

I don't but saw some people with LS.  SMH.

Damaris

LRB

I have the same one from last year, but I like these colors better.  It is an awesome hat.

Aside from the whole having to crawl out of bed thing, doing this race would be a huge blow to my ego... from probable top 3 AG to... 300.  Wait, what ego??  I have none left.

Take the rest, you've had an absolutely incredible year. No need to risk a setback at this point in the season.

LRB

I have a shirt from a race I didn't even register for.

I did it a year or two later, and they were passing out old shirts as freebies at the expo.  I wear it to run in.

There ya go!