Beginners and Beyond

Sore AF Sundailies (Read 36 times)

LRB

Hey.  I ran 22.13 good, steady miles. In a strange twist of events, I enjoyed every damn second of it.  A measly 61 for the week.  Taper time.

Nice job running my marathon goal time during an easy run.

LRB

In other post-marathon news; my body feels great. Still gonna take it easy for awhile but it feels good not to be sore all over for a change.

sdWhiskers

Nice job running my marathon goal time during an easy run.

Lol

How I always feel around these parts

DavePNW

In other post-marathon news;

8 DavePNW 2369.84 mi
          9 LRBAdministrator 2356.33 mi

Dave

LRB

8 DavePNW 2369.84 mi
            9 LRBAdministrator 2356.33 mi

lol - I told you months ago you were a creeper!

DavePNW

lol - I told you months ago you were a creeper!

Not catching up to onemile though, that’s for damn sure.

Dave

Half Crazy K 2.0

Just under 7 miles after getting back from Delaware. I'm exhausted.

Nice race Whiskers!

LRB

Just under 7 miles after getting back from Delaware. I'm exhausted.

How's that Lamar Jackson pick looking now?

LRB

Not catching up to onemile though, that’s for damn sure.

The fact that I was ever in the conversation in the first place is laughable. That said, I'm almost one hundred miles higher than my yearly PB with 6 weeks left in the year. #boomshakalakaboom

Half Crazy K 2.0

How's that Lamar Jackson pick looking now?

I'm still not on the bandwagon. Yea, he's playing good, but I fully expect teams to figure them out. The cautionry tale to the running all over the field style QB was on the field with him on a trick play (RGIII)

GinnyinPA

Congratulations SDWhiskers. How hot was it?

I ran 12.

LRB

I'm still not on the bandwagon. Yea, he's playing good, but I fully expect teams to figure them out. The cautionry tale to the running all over the field style QB was on the field with him on a trick play (RGIII)

Wow. Tough crowd. Would kill to have him and his 7 - 2 record in this ever lasting shit hole. But I understand your disdain, everyone wants a prototypical, drop back, stay in the pocket, passing, winning quarterback. Everyone except here, we just want a winning quarterback.

Half Crazy K 2.0

Wow. Tough crowd. Would kill to have him and his 7 - 2 record in this ever lasting shit hole. But I understand your disdain, everyone wants a prototypical, drop back, stay in the pocket, passing, winning quarterback. Everyone except here, we just want a winning quarterback.

It's not that. It's great the Ravens are winning, my thing is he takes a lot of hits. He must have hit the weight room hard this summer, cause last year, it seemed that every game RGIII had to come in for a series or so because Lamar got hit. Getting hit so much probably isn't great for longevity.

Eydawn

Hubby hates to run, but loves to hike. So offski we went after a productive morning (I went to Mass, hubby would rather eat tacks lol, cleaned up my house, got a batch of chili in the crockpot.)

We started with a trip by the local Budweiser brewery to visit the Clydesdales who are in for a visit and actually got some up close time and pics! My 2 year old was sooo into the horse. She wouldn't look for pictures, just wanted to touch the horse, who was very patient! Then we headed up to a local loop trail and fought the wind for a 2.7 mile hike. Temperature dropped quick! Felt good but definitely sore. 

Then we made the mistake of running to Costco hungry. Oh well... it's all stuff I'll eat/cook with soon... Smile 

Home for chili and cornbread, and finally got the hubby to watch a movie that is awesome but a real tearjerker at the end- About Time. (He lost his dad to cancer a few years ago, so parts of this movie were super hard for him.)

Turtle Speed!

5K PR: 32:32 (Fort Collins Flying Pig 2016)

10K PR: 1:10:48  (Yeti Chase 2016)

Half Marathon PR: 2:54:32 (Yellowstone Half Marathon 2016)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

The snow started just as we got to Ikea. We will see what driving  kind if shenanigans we end up doing when we leave lol

Damaris