Beginners and Beyond

WednesDAILIES (Read 35 times)

LRB

Hi,

My alarm clock struck 5:20 this morning, and I struck that bitch. lol

Unscheduled rest day, and just when I was getting back into a groove, too.

Oh well, 'tis the season for slacking?

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

Oh well, 'tis the season for slacking?

I certainly hope so.  RD me, and a donut for breakfast Smile.

Have a great day folks!

Runner with a riding problem.

Baboon

delicate flower

Happy First Day of Winter!

My alarm clock struck 5:20 this morning, and I struck that bitch. lol

I woke up at 5:14.  Alarm is set for 5:15.  COME ON NOW!  

3200 yard swim done, then a trip to dentist, then a trip to Starbucks.  Interval run tonight, which I don't have high expectations for.

<3

DavePNW

I woke up at 5:14.  Alarm is set for 5:15.  COME ON NOW!  

I woke up at 2:15. Alarm is set for 4:15. COME ON NOW! 

12 miles. Just because.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning. I have 9 miles tonight and FFS, I MUST RUN!

anyway, hubby took the car to the shop and I used his for court. I have an annoying headache so came home for the afternoon. Will try to sleep, something thhat escapes me when my cats think wake up time is 5am.

Damaris

onemile

I will most likely run on the treadmill tonight because I don't want to bother with the crappy road condition

Zelanie

Feeling my track workout this morning even though I barely had any speed last night.  It feels really good getting back into a routine, though.  Now that I'm more confident adjusting my run based on how I feel, and since I don't have a race coming up, there's no reason not to go and just run whatever my legs have to offer that night.

Tonight I'm meeting a friend to run while her kids are at wrestling practice.

Also, if you're signed up for 2017 in 2017, the teams are up.

DavePNW

Also, if you're signed up for 2017 in 2017, the teams are up.

WOO HOO, I'm on Baboon's team!

Babs - Zelanie says you can count swimming & cycling miles this year. Gonna be captain again? You can kick some heads.

Dave

Baboon

delicate flower

WOO HOO, I'm on Baboon's team!

Babs - Zelanie says you can count swimming & cycling miles this year. Gonna be captain again? You can kick some heads.

How nice of Zelanie!  With the amount of swimming and biking I do, it's probably the running equivalent of 70-75 mpw avg for the year.  

<3

Zelanie

Zelanie says she should have re-rolled the teams when she saw Dave and Babs together.

DavePNW

How nice of Zelanie!  With the amount of swimming and biking I do, it's probably the running equivalent of 70-75 mpw avg for the year.  

I think she's also giving extra points for any pre-5AM wakeup.

I only know a few of our teammates, but we do have someone named Robotgod, so how could we lose?

Dave

Baboon

delicate flower

I only know a few of our teammates, but we do have someone named Robotgod, so how could we lose?

I know or recognize about half the team.  Last year I only knew bluesky and freesoul when teams were assigned.

<3

Zelanie

I know or recognize about half the team.  Last year I only knew bluesky and freesoul when teams were assigned.

The vetting was so much easier this year.  We had 1/4 of the players, and most are returnees who have goals similar to last year's goals.  We had to give the boot to one fake account that for whatever reason registered to sign up for the game.

LRB

I know or recognize about half the team. 

It was the same for me when I played for two years, but I haven't played since it came to RA so that might not be the case anymore.

DavePNW

The vetting was so much easier this year.  We had 1/4 of the players, and most are returnees who have goals similar to last year's goals.  We had to give the boot to one fake account that for whatever reason registered to sign up for the game.

I think it was a bit harder to find this year, which was a good thing - maybe eliminating some people who stumbled upon it last year and had no idea WTF they were signing up for.

Dave