Beginners and Beyond

Friday: Let The Weekend Begin (Read 35 times)

LRB

Hi, I bought my first pair of trail running shoes this morning. While I was able to trot through the Mojave Desert last year just fine in regular running shoes, that was pretty much stupid. lol

Gonna get out and run in a bit. It's cold and rainy but that's okay.

LRB

'Sup?

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  In the office today, boo hiss.  Boss is here too which is rare for him as he goes back to Orlando on Thursdays when he comes down.  I think since I'm the only attorney here out of 6, he had to come in and "cover".  Pilates and 5 tonight.

Damaris

From the Internet.

Morning!

Cutback week - home with the child, she has the week off from school. I got in 8 miles of loops in my neighborhood yesterday. Will get in 5 at some point today. Club workout on Wednesday was sets of 800/200 and it felt SO GOOOOD to run fast on those 2s!! Marathons are for suckers, why do we do this??

onemile

Hi, I bought my first pair of trail running shoes this morning. While I was able to trot through the Mojave Desert last year just fine in regular running shoes, that was pretty much stupid. lol

Gonna get out and run in a bit. It's cold and rainy but that's okay.

Where are you traveling to again? I should know this, sorry

Five and a quarter interval format .... very odd, I felt fine🙃

Baboon

delicate flower

Hello and Friday ROFFLES!  Today is the first day my legs don't ache while just walking around.  I've still got a fair bit of chaffage that needs to heal, but at least my muscles no longer hurt.

I swam 2400 yards before work.  Better than yesterday's swim, but still recovering.  Easy jog later.

Easter plans with DW include BBQ and Shazam.

'Sup?

Yessir!!

<3

LRB

I should know this, sorry

Actually, it proves you normal. People post here about trips and races every day, yet I always have to ask, what race are you doing again. This, after I've told them oreviously how they're going to like the area. Oops.

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 12 hilly miles in the rain.  It was 60F, but I was chilly by the time I got home.  Tomorrow morning is supposed to be about 40F with rain.  I'll survive, but I will bitch.

Have a kickass day!

Runner with a riding problem.

LRB

Where are you traveling to again?

Flying into 'Frisco then driving to South Lake Tahoe, Nevada. I had no idea that the second week of May there is considered winter, so at this point I don't know what to expect. I could be running trails and parasailing or snowshoeing, skiing and snowmobiling ffs.

Cyberic

Ran what will act as a mini taper LR before the HM next Sunday.

15 miles with:

8 km (5 miles) WU + a few pickups +
                        5 km (3 miles) HMP +
                        2 km (1.25 miles) 10K +
                        1 km E (0.62 miles) +
                        2 km (1.25 miles) 10K ( finish strong) +
                        6 km (3.5 miles) CD

Rolling 7 days total of 88 miles

Baboon

delicate flower

Ran what will act as a mini taper LR before the HM next Sunday.

Nice work, Cy.

<3

onemile

legs feeling good?

Cyberic

Thanks Baboon

Onemile yeah, ever since my day off I've been feeling good. Legs felt a little tired before I started today, but cardio was the limiting factor in the workout, not the legs. Just normal leg fatigue.

I might take a day off running on Friday to add to the taper

onemile

Flying into 'Frisco then driving to South Lake Tahoe, Nevada. I had no idea that the second week of May there is considered winter, so at this point I don't know what to expect. I could be running trails and parasailing or snowshoeing, skiing and snowmobiling ffs.

I do remember now!  Should be an adventure!