Beginners and Beyond

Where is everyone Tuesdailies (Read 31 times)

sdWhiskers

Must be something with the Garmin upload with RA, then.  Mine look fine but I don't wear a Garmin.  Wondering how many others are having that issue. HOw are you uploading?  Automatic?  Via fit file?

I think it happens every time I do 1 min intervals. They are correct in Garmin and strava. Probably just a rounding error. Data comes from Garmin to RA.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Weird.  I have done 30-1 minute intervals and did not notice a difference in pace, but I upload from a FIT file since the TomTom is not compatible for auto upload with RA.  Maybe ask the question in the main forums for eric Smile to take a look at it or comment on it.

Damaris

Cyberic

Yeah so Addie asking me to do 8x1k at that was ridiculous. I tried it anyway

That is not in her habit. Weird. But I do find that workout pretty close to impossible.

onemile

That is not in her habit. Weird. But I do find that workout pretty close to impossible.

I think she thinks my half marathon is somehow evidence that I am faster than I am.

(The half gives me a 6:15 5k pace - she wanted me to run 8k at 6:10 today)

Either that or it was a mistake.

I did average 6:15 for the first 5, so I guess it was still a good workout

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I think she thinks my half marathon is somehow evidence that I am faster than I am.

Pffft, what's 5 seconds per mile? Wink

Great job, though. I am sure she is happy with the number you did anyway.

Damaris

Cyberic

You did quite a workout, no doubt about that.