Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #191 (Read 26 times)

onemile

Rainier cherries are delicious but I rarely buy them because they are so expensive

DavePNW

Rainier cherries are delicious but I rarely buy them because they are so expensive

And they go so fast. I can sit down and eat like 100 of them.

Dave

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

In other awful news, and those of you who are squeamish or faint of heart may not want to read this: we are out of bananas. What the hell am I supposed to do here?

Yes, we have no bananas

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K, 9:11:09
              05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

RunningOnSand

I honestly had no idea they were a thing, lol. My order is placed, and as long as they don't sell out by tomorrow morning (delivery time) then I'll be gorging on them for my morning snack.

DavePNW

DW texted that she is picking up sushi for dinner. Twist my arm.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Thanks for reminding me to put an alarm for the market on Saturday morning. I can even walk to it it's so close.

Hopped on the TM for 6 but thought of doing Saturday's 4. After 4 I felt good, after 6 I felt great so finished 7.25.

Damaris

DavePNW

It's so weird, it feels like a Friday because I've been working Mon-Thurs since I started this job. But this is the first week we're back to 5 days. I have to remember to work tomorrow.

Dave

RunningOnSand

DW texted that she is picking up sushi for dinner. Twist my arm.

Jelly.

RunningOnSand

Hopped on the TM for 6 but thought of doing Saturday's 4. After 4 I felt good, after 6 I felt great so finished 7.25.

Those are the best kinds of runs.