Beginners and Beyond

ThursDAILIES: JOMO (Read 38 times)

lindasaffell

Fighting senescence

Helloo, everyone.  I am a returning beginner - was here pretty steadily a couple of years ago, then dropped off social media, and now I'm back (again).  Not really much of a runner, although I enjoy running sometimes.  Today we had a wonderful outing to a restaurant in a nice old house with our son and his family.  Most chose the roast turkey entree but I went for the filet mignon and it was yummy!  Then we came home, played some with the grandsones, and then drove to our real home, napped and just finished a short yoga session.

Good to be back, hoping that I will be a little more consistent and committed, this time around.

Linda

Happy Garmin newbie

Renewing my interest in running, sloooowly

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Hi, Linda!  Welcome back.

Damaris

RunningOnSand

Welcome, Linda!

I ate a delicious vegetarian meal (stuffing (the term dressing just does not compute); salad, raw veggies, green bean casserole, Oreo pudding  and apple pie a la mode). Delish. Now I'm pretending to watch football (kind of) while I'm on my computer. I really don't get football. I'm also drinking Voodoo Ranger, and it is far too hoppy for my tastes.

Baboon, maybe I should try 2XU. I know you love it and swear by it. Although it doesn't sound like there's a reason for me to, since some sizes are gone. I hate it when that happens to companies.

onemile

PSA:  Brooks Ghost 12 is $75 at Dicks online with free shipping (select colors).

delicate flower

I am feeling some strong FOMO today seeing all of the race posts on my various social media accounts.  Next Thanksgiving will be fun with nothing on my schedule to get in the way of turkey races.

Baboon, maybe I should try 2XU. I know you love it and swear by it. Although it doesn't sound like there's a reason for me to, since some sizes are gone. I hate it when that happens to companies.

It seems pretty normal for them, even when I am shopping when there isn't a sale.

<3

lindasaffell

Fighting senescence

Thanks for the quick welcome backs, Damaris and runningonleaves!

Now I'm pretending to watch football (kind of) while I'm on my computer. I really don't get football.

I should add gratitude for a segment of our family that doesn't do football.  I attended a lacrosse college, too, so I definitely don't get football!  No sales made on me, either, this holiday - I already spent on Garmins for me and hubs and a new pair of shoes for me (ASICS GT-2000s).  Nothing on my wish lists seems to get discounted :-(

Happy Garmin newbie

Renewing my interest in running, sloooowly