Beginners and Beyond

WednesDAILIES have a plan (Read 46 times)

LRB

It's B.

Little Blue

But I used plan B yesterday, when our radar looked a lot like that.  (In my case, plan B involved cleaning house.)

Today's radar looks a bit clearer right now, although they're calling for t-storms.  Will see once it gets light.

Cyberic

It's B.

We're getting this afternoon and the worse of it tonight.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning. We managed to miss all hurricane rains so it's been sunny and hot as hell here with no rain. Anyway, a short run tonight.

court all morning and I fear I am going to get my assk kicked since I Am going against one of the court's darlings.

Damaris

You Rang?

I wish it would rain here.  We're in year four of a record drought here.  The National Weather Service keeps talking about El Nino or a change in the weather pattern in the tropics that brings rain to SoCal, but so far it seems that the kid is late.

I've got four with the club this evening.

Rick 

PR: 5k 25:01 (10/15) 10k: 57:44 (7/14) HM: 1:57 (5/15) FM: 4:55 (1/15)

delicate flower

It's B.

Yup, I'm here!  But yeah, it's going to rain like a shoe today.  I probably should have gotten my lazy butt out of bed early to get my run done outdoors, but I really wanted to get some sleep so I stayed in bed and got nine hours of glorious shuteye.  As such, today is looking like a treadmill run.  According to my private and hidden log, I have run on the TM once in the last four weeks.

I like how the high school track doesn't hurt my legs as much as pavement does.

<3

StepbyStep-SH

URD. DH wasn't here this morning to watch DS, it's cool and rainy, and I just don't feel like it. I'll spend some time stretching or doing a yoga video later.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

10 in the rain.  It's been a wet week for sure, but we haven't had to deal with any flooding or torrential downpours.  I just remind myself how beautiful last week was, and try to be thankful.

Let's go to work so we can get done and get home.

Have a great day everyone!

Runner with a riding problem.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Last night DH "begged" me not to get up this morning and leave so he could just sleep without interruption. ... he is putting ups walls out in the shop basically making sections so only certain parts are heated, the ones with the machines that CANNOT get cold. It is wearing his ass out, the lumber, prefabricating the 15 foot high wall sections (some 12 feet long) then lifting it with ceiling cranes and moving it into position, thank God this shop has those. And he still has to get the sheet metal and put them  up (the walls) and then the overhead doors have to go up, I sure hope winter takes its time getting here.

I also hope DH gets home at a decent time tonight so I can run.

Oh and last night I did 200 push ups, not all at once lol.

5 sets of 30

2 sets of 20

1 set of 10

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Zelanie

Raining here too.  I'm using that as an excuse to wear a sweater dress that I think I can wear UGGs with, just so I can wear them to work. Smile

I ran on campus last night and that was a really nice change- when it's dark the rest of town feels kinda deserted, but on campus they had lights on and a bunch of people out and flag football and frisbee games.  I could even take my headlamp off for a bit.

Tonight I am going up to Portland for a book signing. Smile

Little Blue

Is it raining everywhere except where Lurch lives??

LRB

I ran 7 on the belt. It was awkward initially (my last run on it was in July) but overall it served its purpose.

On the ESU front, I have been craving rice like a mofo the past two weeks, it's crazy how I can't get enough of it!

Maybe it's just my body starving for carbs or something but I have been eating mountains of the stuff.  It's been really weird. 

StepbyStep-SH

Raining here too.  I'm using that as an excuse to wear a sweater dress that I think I can wear UGGs with, just so I can wear them to work. Smile

I ran on campus last night and that was a really nice change- when it's dark the rest of town feels kinda deserted, but on campus they had lights on and a bunch of people out and flag football and frisbee games.  I could even take my headlamp off for a bit.

Tonight I am going up to Portland for a boos signing. Smile

A what??

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

Good morning!

There will be a TM in my near future.