Beginners and Beyond

WednesDAILIES have a plan (Read 46 times)

Baboon

delicate flower

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

1 for 2 'eh? In pro baseball that average would get you a billion dollar contract. lol

Actually, 2 out of 3 but the third hearing was not interesting.

Damaris

Zelanie

There should be an exception for chocolate Labradors too.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

There should be an exception for chocolate Labradors too.

And chocolate rabbits!

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K, 9:11:09
                05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

Ric-G

soon to be derrick rose as well since he will be injured soon...like clockwork.

oh, and srd today.

marathon pr - 3:16

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I hate this week already, dropped my Samsung Edge 6 and busted up the screen.... I don't know if I have a warranty and am now seriously wishing I had gotten a screen protector   

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

LRB

I hate this week already, dropped my Samsung Edge 6 and busted up the screen.... I don't know if I have a warranty and am now seriously wishing I had gotten a screen protector   

As much as I love how sleek and clean my phone is without the guard, not having one is simply not an option with my clumsy ass. I mean there are times when I go to pick it up or pull it out of my pocket and somehow manage to instead throw it clear across the room. How does that happen??

And why do you call the phone by the model instead of calling it a phone?  

onemile

And why do you call the phone by the model instead of calling it a phone?  

So we can appreciate the fact that she broke a $600 phone!

onemile

I'm reallly hungry today.

I ordered a new race outfit.  It looks like I'll probably want a singlet for IMM instead of the ss shirt I had planned to wear. 

happylily

I'm reallly hungry today.

I ordered a new race outfit.  It looks like I'll probably want a singlet for IMM instead of the ss shirt I had planned to wear. 

If you decide to go with the ss shirt, will it be with or without a tie?

GERMAN NSDAP SS BROWN SHIRT WITH REICHSFUHRER SS CUFFTITLE - Click Image to Close

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

onemile

If you decide to go with the ss shirt, will it be with or without a tie?

I am pretty sure Ink n Burn makes that in tech fabric. With the tie printed right on.

LRB

So we can appreciate the fact that she broke a $600 phone!

Geezus! She'll be sleeping with Jetta when her hubby finds out. lol

GinnyinPA

Dreary drizzly day here, so I'll do some miles on the TM later.  We got drenched while walking the dog.

happylily

I am pretty sure Ink n Burn makes that in tech fabric. With the tie printed right on.

If they don't, we should suggest it to them.

EDIT: I don't think that half their clientele would know what they are buying anyway. 

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

DavePNW

Is it raining everywhere except where Lurch lives??

I forgot to mention, here too. But just a light Seattle drizzle.

Dave