Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Crew_Dawg

I forgot to mention the sound of B52s taking off too, pretty cool stuff that I missed

-- Ice, I could ice for hours

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Well, he peed two days ago but not since then.  I am just hoping it is not spams because they might happen again.

Didn't mean to scare you, D!  Glad that Hershey's block isn't that bad. Tubby's was really bad. He couldn't pee at ALL!

Damaris

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

No one should finish work at 6 pm on a Friday after all day working. It isn't humanly right.  Damn computer losing a file. Our training program sucks. I spent nearly all day recording a class. It didn't save a file. I had to re record it. 2 hours of recording just sucks major rocks.

Marjorie

Marjorie, some days you step in it, some days you don't.  Sounds like today was your day.  Sorry.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I ran with hubby.  He had some shin pain but we'll see how the next two days go.

Then, I ran my 8 and they were fast for me.  Very happy with today's workout, especially since I've felt bad all day with a light cold.

Damaris

I wish I was a runner.  Sigh.  Instead, I ate fried chicken, corn fritters, and had a strawberita.  Hitting the trail at o-dark thirty with my running group though.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I am no longer a vegetarian, Van, so we're even.

Hershey almost died this afternoon.  Not very happy no one told me he went cyanotic after they administered sedation.  He has never done well with sedation.

Damaris

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Sorry to hear about Hershey, hope all goes well with him.

So what prompted the change to eat meat?

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Van's comment about I wish I was a runner reminded me of this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryDOy3AosBw

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Sorry to hear about Hershey, hope all goes well with him.

So what prompted the change to eat meat?

I have been doing it to improve my asthma and I thought my asthma was doing better so I am trying a month of it to see.  So far, nothing major except this cold and my running has improved so I might stick to it until Chicago.  I still eat mostly vegetarian but I don't consciously choose a vegetarian meal whenever I have a choice.

Damaris

I wish!

Damaris, sorry to hear about kitty.  But it sounds likes he's better now.

15 trail miles this morning with my running group.  Ugh. The pollen was pretty bad, and now I have a rash on my legs from running through the weeds and tall grass.  Dislike.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

I just bought the tile to do our laundry room. Wasn't too expensive for 50 sq feet. Pretty happy. Now to get the guy here to do it soon!  I will make dh call him Monday

Marjorie

Marjorie, home improvement sounds fun, as long as I don't have to do it.  Smart move hiring a contractor.

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

The natives at RWOL are on a role today.  Someone posted about trying LtH's advise about putting a gun to your head and being able to run another mile.

http://community.runnersworld.com/topic/an-experiment-of-one-lth-s-advise-put-to-the-test

Still not enough to cause a meltdown.