Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Pam, sounds like being off the farm is probably best for them at this point in their life.

Doug, I know you don't want midnights, but it's better than unemployment.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Very true Van, very true.

Flying to the Pittsburgh area tomorrow for another interview with a different company.

Glad to see the government is back in business and that Congress finally did what they should have done 2 1/2 weeks ago.

Glad to see the government is back in business and that Congress finally did what they should have done 2 1/2 weeks ago.

Yes, though late enough it will still cost us.

Doug - Forgive me for butting in when I don't know you at all, but do you have another race lined up?  Your last few posts sound like you're feeling extra crappy this week.  From my own experience with unemployment, I'm guessing your running goals are critical to your well being, and with Chicago over, you need something else to focus on.  Just a thought.  Could be the sleep deprivation talking...

My condolences on the teenage daughter.  I know, I was one of those once. Big grin It's not our fault, it's the hormone poisoning.  Fortunately I was a runner then - I can't imagine what a horror I would have been without the extra exercise.

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Doug - Forgive me for butting in when I don't know you at all, but do you have another race lined up?  Your last few posts sound like you're feeling extra crappy this week.  From my own experience with unemployment, I'm guessing your running goals are critical to your well being, and with Chicago over, you need something else to focus on.  Just a thought.  Could be the sleep deprivation talking...

My condolences on the teenage daughter.  I know, I was one of those once. Big grin It's not our fault, it's the hormone poisoning.  Fortunately I was a runner then - I can't imagine what a horror I would have been without the extra exercise.

Thanks, she gets her exercise which is a good thing.  She just tested in Taekwondo for her 2nd degree blackbelt recommended status.  February she will test fot 2nd degree decided.

As for me and races, I have 2 coming up but with money being tight and my body coming off injury I am not going to be able to execute both of them.  Was supposed to run my first double marathon next month but I am only gonna run the first and have to eat the registration for the 2nd as we just cannot afford the cost of fuel and hotel to get up to Madison, WI for the race.  The Saturday marathon is over in Columbia City, IN and is only about a 70 mile drive for me.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Yay!  Back at work!

Doug, good luck with this interview.

Hi, granite, Pam, Mike, Van, everyone else!

Damaris

Morning.  It's not good.  Got about 4 hours of fractured sleep last night.  Grrr.

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

They still had the fountain on . . . .

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Nice, Doug.  I only have 4 pics, understandable.  However, I was looking forward to the FE pic they took and so far it is not there.

Damaris

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Check everyone's pics to see if it showed up under a different name.  All the people int he FE that is.

They took a shit load of pics of me out there, I think I have like 60 on my page.

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Morning.

Relentless forward progress

Wandering Wally

Howdy all!

Doug - Hope it's going well in the 'Burgh today.  My sister lived there for awhile.  In general it seemed nice.  Just frustrating to get around when you are used to the nice, square layout of midwestern roads.

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

How is it almost 1 pm already?  Geesh. This day is going fast

Marjorie

Wandering Wally

This day is flying by.  Can't believe it's almost 4:00 already.

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

Hey, now it's 430!