Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #163 (Read 29 times)

sdWhiskers

Nice summary!

Oops, sorry I missed a few people!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Ran 6 outside in 80F (now I'm a puddle of WTF) and lifted.

Damaris

LRB

Breaking News: As President Trump resumes indoor rallies, his campaign has implemented a new policy: Attendees cannot sue if they contract the virus at the event.

Half Crazy K 2.0

Will the president try to sue if he catches the virus at one of his rallies?

There's debate in my county about waivers for youth sports so the county or volunteer coaches can't be sued.

DavePNW

Will the president try to sue if he catches the virus at one of his rallies?

No, he will blame Antifa.

Dave

Half Crazy K 2.0

No, he will blame Antifa.

I figured he'd require everyone to be tested and quarantined to figure out who was at fault

KCRuns

Breaking News: As President Trump resumes indoor rallies, his campaign has implemented a new policy: Attendees cannot sue if they contract the virus at the event.

This is going to be the policy posted everywhere we go - restaurants, concerts, races, everything.

sdWhiskers

This is going to be the policy posted everywhere we go - restaurants, concerts, races, everything.

I think so too.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

LOL.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I figured he'd require everyone to be tested and quarantined to figure out who was at fault

Then he will say: who knew? who knew this virus was real?

Damaris

GinnyinPA

Summary was good except that I'm not running ATM thanks to hamstring/glute/hip issue. So I'm climbing the walls more than usual.

DavePNW

Then he will say: who knew? who knew this virus was real?

No, he’ll say he knew all along, he was the first to know, he kept telling everyone but no one would listen.

Dave

Half Crazy K 2.0

Fucking virus.  Took DH to the ER and I'm not allowed in with him. He cut up his finger on a router. I'm waiting outside because I apparently sat in the wrong chair in the waiting area.

sdWhiskers

No, he’ll say he knew all along, he was the first to know, he kept telling everyone but no one would listen.

Sad but true

sdWhiskers

Summary was good except that I'm not running ATM thanks to hamstring/glute/hip issue. So I'm climbing the walls more than usual.

oh crap, sorry!

Still able to walk or bike? (I know its not the same)

Maybe try rollerblading