Beginners and Beyond

Boston 2013 - I haven't purchased official race photos before but..... (Read 191 times)

DavePNW

Awesome. Just friggin' awesome. Attention whore? If I had a photo of me running Boston with an American flag behind me, and another with me crossing the line at 2:59, I would put them on the side of a damn building.

(Or for that matter - eliminate the flag & change the 2 to a 3, I would still do that.)

Also - I think all you Boston runners should include it in your signature as a reminder, whether it was a PR or not. (Living vicariously through y'all I guess....)

Dave

Baboon

delicate flower

Love the pics, Fuzzy!  That finish line pic is great.

<3

Misty

Amazing photos!! I'm so glad you bought them, they'll remind you of the wonderful part of that day.

Misty

Bless your heart.

Don't call me Buttercup!

Awesome.

Slow and steady wins the....  wait a second! I've been lied to! 

Toronto

Seven Deadly Shins

great pics and fast time, congrats!  you are quite photogenic.

love the one with the military unit and US flag in the background

flarunner

Great photos, great finish and great form!

Coastal

Definitely great pics!  These two are keepsakes.

Luke79

Awesome. Just friggin' awesome. Attention whore? If I had a photo of me running Boston with an American flag behind me, and another with me crossing the line at 2:59, I would put them on the side of a damn building.

(Or for that matter - eliminate the flag & change the 2 to a 3, I would still do that.)

Also - I think all you Boston runners should include it in your signature as a reminder, whether it was a PR or not. (Living vicariously through y'all I guess....)

This.

Ball of Fury

Amazing pictures!!

PRs:  5K 22:59, 10K 46:54,HM: 1:51:15

Anomalous

Now those are two photos worth keeping!! I was so impressed with the soldiers who ran the course in full gear and your time is awesome!! Congratulations!

Half Fanatic  #3091  ~   Marathon debut: 11/16/13 Anthem Richmond Marathon

"Run from what’s comfortable. Forget safety. Live where you fear to live. Destroy your reputation. Be notorious." - Rumi

LRB

Love the Half

Wow.  Great pics Fuzzy.  I too have been conflicted about celebrating the great race I had given the events of the day but, in the end, celebrating what we do as runners allows us to maintain our sanity and is a show of defiance against the lousy SOB's.

Short term goal: 17:59 5K

Mid term goal:  2:54:59 marathon

Long term goal: To say I've been a runner half my life.  (I started running at age 45).

YAYpril - B-Plus

Yeah...umm...I sorta kinda bought all they had. Oh well, for this race it was worth it.

Nice! Big grin

Rondog65

Great photo, great time and a floater, we have a trifecta here!!!

Ron's PRs 5K 24:14 (12/07/2013); Half Marathon 1:53:33 (5/26/2013)

+ 1000000000000

Amazing photos, amazing time.  These are the things you should cherish.