Beginners and Beyond

Turn the page MonDAILIES (Read 41 times)

LRB

Figuratively and literally where the running log is concerned.

While analysis is good, Monday brings with it a new week and new tasks regardless of the past weeks successes or failures.

As such I am not running today, but would like to do oh I don't know, 10 push-ups FFS. Some light core stuff would be nice as well if time permits this morning.

You?

Cyberic

6 at lunch.

LRB

6 at lunch.

Speaking of new tasks this week.

happylily

6 at recovery before supper, then 4 later in the evening. Stupid plan...

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Little Blue

Nada.  My rest day shall consist of mowing two lawns, then going to work.

It's currently 53 degrees.  Windows are open, and I'm wrapped in a blankie.

Everyone have a good Monday!

Cyberic

Speaking of new tasks this week.

Decided to change things up a little.

Cyberic

6 at recovery before supper, then 4 later in the evening. Stupid plan...

Do you have a marathon planned, or are you still training just to be in shape in case an opportunity magically appears? 

StepbyStep-SH

6 miles with the group this morning, martial arts tonight.

And my friend and I both picked Lost Dutchman marathon near Phoenix Feb. 14 as our top choice for a winter race. Just need to get family schedules finalized, which she can't do until her husband gets home from 3 weeks elk hunting in Colorado.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

LRB

Decided to change things up a little.

I was actually speaking of that other task, you know the one; The Task.

happylily

Do you have a marathon planned, or are you still training just to be in shape in case an opportunity magically appears? 

I'm registered for two marathons, one week apart, but I'm eyeing a third one which is two weeks after the second one. I might do two of them. Or none at all.   I'm lucky that I no longer feel pressure to race marathons. But one thing for sure, today I'm registering for Boston, baby! Hopefully I won't fail miserably at it like I did last spring. 

Well I wish I could just magically forget yesterday, but my legs remind me with every step. Fuck I'm sore. Today's workout was walking down the stairs. Please don't make me do that again.

Dave

LRB

Well I wish I could just magically forget yesterday...

That's gonna take some time, like the rest of your life if you're anything like the rest of us.

Cyberic

I was actually speaking of that other task, you know the one; The Task.

Oh, that? Completely forgot about that. 

Yeah, well, I'm trying to see it as doing something I do all the time, except I'll be doing it for longer that time.

happylily

That's gonna take some time, like the rest of your life if you're anything like the rest of us.

Nah... he'll feel much better in two weeks and will be looking to register for another one...

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  My schedule this week won't make any sense but it's only due to travel and race.  10 miles tonight.  It's fucking 96F heat index here!  Send me some fucking cool weather or I'm going to explode the TM!

Lily is starting to sound like me.  I have three marathons in 1.5 months.  At least they were not in 1 months or 3 weeks like before.

Damaris