Beginners and Beyond

TueSlowDailies (Read 31 times)

wolvmar

UM 45 Ohio 23

My first time being the first post!

ran a slow 10 this morning. Just didn't have any speed although I wasn't sore or especially tired.  Maybe my body is saying something...

ran with the blue good feet insoles and my right arch feels much better.

hope your runs/workouts were way more energetic than mine!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Woohoo!

I have the 7 I didn't run yesterday.  Woke up with a sore throat but I think it's the stomach reflux I had all night.

Damaris

DavePNW

Dave

sdWhiskers

Also 7. Seems like no matter how early I get up, I'm always running late.

MrWhiskers has been counting calories and doing intermittent fasting (and oh boy, is he a joy to be around when he's constantly hungry). I want no part of that. I am hungry before I run, during the run and after the run. I can't imagine not eating anything until like 11am when I run in the morning.

LRB

My first time being the first post!

You're a natural. Feel free to crank 'em out whenever the urge hits. 👊

sdWhiskers

You're a natural. Feel free to crank 'em out whenever the urge hits. 👊

As a West Coaster, I freeze up when I see no dailies yet. I just don't know what to do

Btw, where's PR?

LRB

Also 7. Seems like no matter how early I get up, I'm always running late.

I didn't run today and didn't get into my car until 8:24! Then broke every law in the book to get there at 8:30!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

As a West Coaster, I freeze up when I see no dailies yet. I just don't know what to do

Btw, where's PR?

For a moment, I was wondering if you really didn't know where Puerto Rico is...then I got it.

Damaris

sdWhiskers

For a moment, I was wondering if you really didn't know where Puerto Rico is...then I got it.

LOL

I have been to Puerto Rico so one would I hope I know where it is

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

LOL

I have been to Puerto Rico so one would I hope I know where it is

At least you noticed it was surrounded by big, yuge ocean...

Damaris

DavePNW

I just smh in disbelief, because it's usually about 10:00 ET, but jump right in and start it anyway.

Dave

LRB

Back in the day, there would be an uproar if they weren't started before 7:00 am. Imagine that.

DavePNW

Back in the day, there would be an uproar if they weren't started before 7:00 am. Imagine that.

Does anyone remember flarunner? I can't remember if she posted here or in a different group. But she would post at 6:00 AM, having just completed a 20-miler. 

Dave

LRB

Does anyone remember flarunner? I can't remember if she posted here or in a different group. But she would post at 6:00 AM, having just completed a 20-miler. 

Yes, she posted here. A well liked member and straight shooter. Her thread titles were inspired by her runs and usually included a song.

From the Internet.

Oof it was like stepping out into a vat of soup this morning  90 minutes easy-ish (the -ish mostly because I can't keep my flipping HR down when it's sunny and humid. Give me one or the other but not both!!).