Beginners and Beyond

FallThursDailies (Read 35 times)

wolvmar

UM 45 Ohio 23

Didn't run this morning but temp was 55 (with steady rain) and morning temps for the next few days are around 50.  Goodbye summer, hello Fall!

Rode stationary bike for 20 minutes with 15 at tempo than did some upper body, core and a little leg work. Good workout but it's never the same without a run!

Have a good Thursday!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  It should start cooling down tonight but only to mid 70s.  I have 7 with 2 X 1 @ 10K and 4 X 400m @ 5K and I will try those outside.

My dad has the flu or something close to the flu and all I can think of is not getting it before Chicago.  I have been congested for a few days but hoping it's not that.  He is pretty winded and coughing up a lung.

Damaris

LRB

Didn't run this morning but temp was 55 (with steady rain)

I ran 8 in that ^. It was another stink bomb. I think I'm gonna call this period of training the turd zone. lol

delicate flower

LOL ROFLBACON!!  Easy 5.27 mile run done before work, complete with headlamp, nuclear vest, light gloves, and yellow long sleeve Boston Marathon shirt, the same one that DaveP owns.  I've got a tempo run to do after work as well.

<3

bluerun

Super B****

10 on the AlterG with 8 @ "MP" ... I guess I'll find out one day what MP is. Like. After I finish the marathon.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Cyberic

My commute run is now logged in miles. So exciting!

In other news, I got an email from USPS saying my Stryd has (finally) crossed into Canada.

onemile

10 on the AlterG with 8 @ "MP" ... I guess I'll find out one day what MP is. Like. After I finish the marathon.

this is why we call it GMP 

bluerun

Super B****

this is why we call it GMP 

I can call my 5K pace my GMP then

chasing the impossible

delicate flower

My commute run is now logged in miles. So exciting!

THANK YOU.

<3

LRB

bluerun

Super B****

What would you people do if you were running an international marathon that only had km markers?!

chasing the impossible

onemile

I can call my 5K pace my GMP then

aim high!

onemile

What would you people do if you were running an international marathon that only had km markers?!

use my garmin 

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I rely on my GPS for mm and miles instead of using km.

Damaris

delicate flower

I have done this twice...Ironman Mont-Tremblant.  Fortunately my Garmin does not switch over to kilometers when I leave 'Murica.

<3