Beginners and Beyond

The Disney Side of SunDAILIES (Read 44 times)

Cyberic

Lurch - when you take a trip to Garden Grove, does it smell like Lou Dog inside the van? (Good luck!)

Cy - crunchy snow or powdery?

6 easy this AM scooting around black ice patches, more later on the TM at the YMCA with the NFL on before BBQ LOL.

Ooooh, a reference to Sublime Big grin

Neither, crunchy or powdery snow, just heavy and wet. Not so fun after all, lol.

Black ice patches are my enemies. especially when they are camouflaged under a this layer of snow. Running on a TM with the NFL on is a good idea, have fun!

From the Internet.

Morning all!

I have made and eaten eggs benedict (for the first time ever - how have I not had this before??), so it will be a couple hours before I'm ready to head out for my run. Planning on 6-8ish miles. It might actually be 40 degrees by the time I'm out there! Big grin

LRB

Morning all!

I have made and eaten eggs benedict (for the first time ever - how have I not had this before??), so it will be a couple hours before I'm ready to head out for my run. Planning on 6-8ish miles. It might actually be 40 degrees by the time I'm out there! Big grin

The first time I had them was in a posh hotel in Viva Las Vegas.  Fond memories for sure.

Cyberic

Eggs benedict, yummy. My MIL always makes them when we are invited for breakfast (she lives upstairs from my place)

Baboon

delicate flower

'Morning!!  I ran 5.2 very easy miles this morning.  It's getting chilly!  30 degrees on my run today.

Errands, chores, eat, and football the rest of the day.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I love egg benedicts.

Damaris

You Rang?

Avengers Half Marathon is done.  2:11:28 by my watch - that's a six minute PR.  Full report to follow after breakfast.

Rick 

PR: 5k 25:01 (10/15) 10k: 57:44 (7/14) HM: 1:57 (5/15) FM: 4:55 (1/15)

LRB

Avengers Half Marathon is done.  2:11:28 by my watch - that's a six minute PR.  Full report to follow after breakfast.

Well damn!

B-Plus

Congrats Lurch! I'm a bit late, but I think I'll head out to the trails for a chilly 6.

happylily

Woohoo, Lurch!

It's snowing (or was earlier) here too. But I'm going to run with shorts and a tank top, because that's how hardcore I am.  Waiting for the effect of the cider I had with my lunch to wear off. I wouldn't want to trip on the TM and be thrown back on the garage door. Thinking of a 10 or 12 mile run.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Congrats!

Damaris

LRB

It's snowing (or was earlier) here too. But I'm going to run with shorts and a tank top, because that's how hardcore I am. Waiting for the effect of the cider I had with my lunch to wear off. I wouldn't want to trip on the TM and be thrown back on the garage door. 

lol

No more marathons

Just checking in.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

Mmmmm...beer

You should write a book on how to recover from a marathon. Smile

If you order within the next 15 minutes, you'll get the bonus chapter, homemade dark chocolate toffee cookies. 

Way way to go Rick, congrats on an awesome PR!!

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

12.5 in the cold rain. Only runners will go out in this. I saw two total people on my run. Two!  I usually see tons. One guy said " yep, only us hardcore ones."  I answered back 'or those that don't know any better!' Did get to explore another neighborhood I hadn't been in beore. Pretty. I like this new bike path. Gives me access to other areas to run.

Marjorie