Beginners and Beyond

Icelandic Sundailies (Read 37 times)

bluerun

Super B****

Your 4 quarter mile splits add up to 6:00.9. That's 6:00 flat in my book. Yeah, sure, your official time was 6:04 (or whatever it is/was) but that's a result of the course being longer than a mile.

Strava says 5:58, so.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

LRB

Strava says 5:58, so.

But is that a mile or .99 lol

LRB

My run yesterday was late afternoon, with temps in the 80s and dew point in the 60s. I had water, but not enough for conditions (the sun came out and stayed out.)  I took a different route and was very happy to pass a small market I had never seen before. I drank a 20 oz. Gatorade in just a couple of minutes, though I intended to make it last. I kept expecting that to backfire, but my body just absorbed all the liquid and kept asking for more.

You needed it.

bluerun

Super B****

But is that a mile or .99 lol

THE WHOLE MILE!! (It wouldn't have been .99, it would have been .9.  It actually has four quarters plus a little extra, so the total elapsed time is 6:05, but it says my "fastest mile" is 5:58.)

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

workinprogress11

I had to look to know but got 13 this week, and those were a struggle lol

Forgive me as I haven't kept up well with the dailies, but are you having some sort of issue or was it just one of those weeks?