Marathon Trainers

Week of 12/1 (Read 283 times)

Oh Mighty Wing

Look at the team home page, Murph. I had a "good luck Murphy" on there. Guess I'll update it.
    yeah that is pretty cool!!

Bugs

You know if we were really cool (and rich) we'd surprise you and show up there this weekend.

Bugs

Oh Mighty Wing

You know if we were really cool (and rich) we'd surprise you and show up there this weekend.
        darn tootin!! I'd even run with yoU!

Oh Mighty Wing

I am an idiot!

Bugs

I am an idiot!
            You have a race too. Bet you PR.

Bugs

Oh Mighty Wing

You have a race too. Bet you PR.
              I donno. I'm getting nervous. I know that I will need to push it and I've never had to do that on my own. I've always had someone there to run with me to distract me and keep me going faster. I just realized today as I was running faster that I'm afraid I don't have what it takes to push myself...

Bugs

Shan, Just pretend you're a 36 year old aging woman with a mid-life crisis and if it kills you're not going to let that 60 year old guy up just ahead of you beat you.

Bugs

Oh Mighty Wing

hahahaha I will do that!!! I bet it will work great!

Dave

Alright, one more mod to the front page Smile

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

Oh Mighty Wing

Alright, one more mod to the front page Smile
                      THANKS!!!!!
                      evanflein

No

Oh Mighty Wing

No
                          oh no what's that face for??? does your foot hurt??
                          evanflein

I'm sad. DH and I are not getting along and I just feel very sad about it. I think he's suffering a lot of stress and issues with work, and looking for someone to blame. I'm the nearest target. So tired of this crap. [and no, foot feels pretty good! Had a totally kick ass run on the TM last night, 6 miles progression run, last two at marathon pace of 8:20... but it just feels all so worthless...]

Oh Mighty Wing

I am soo sorry. I think people tend to take their stress out on the people they love the most. Not that it's fair, but it is something I've learned. I wish there was something I could do/say to be helpful.
                              evanflein

Thanks, Sweetie! Just having you guys here as a nice little escape is great. And in your still-newlywed status, please don't listen too much to me complain. Don't know how long Bugs has been married, but we're going on 20 years and the last three have been tumultuous, to say the least. I'm hoping to get 8 miles in this evening. Longest run since the marathon. Was thinking of some half mile repeats at 10k pace... but not sure that I'm ready for that. Might just run some miles, listen to some tunes and think about stuff.