Drinkers with a Running Problem

Welcome to the Club! (Read 422 times)

Needs more cowbell!

Wasn't you brother in a Big Ten marching band, too? How you been, sis? Tongue Wait a minute -- that would make me a dork, too. So no, nothing like that guy.
    Yep, he was a tromboner and he's a runner (naturally pretty fast...though too busy with grad school to do very many miles. I keep trying to get him to log his runs here)! Though he uses a PC, not a Mac, so he's definitely a bigger dork that you... Wink k

Kirsten - aka "Auntie Kirsten"

'14 Goals:

• 2 olympic distance duathlons -- 6 days apart -- PR at least 1

• 130#s (and stay there, gotdammit!)

I've got a fever...

Yep, he was a tromboner
      Actually, you would just say "He was a Bone." And yes, you need to capitalize it out of respect. (Guess what I play).

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Needs more cowbell!

Actually, you would just say "He was a Bone." And yes, you need to capitalize it out of respect. (Guess what I play).
        No way! You guys even play the same instrument!? Now I'm scared. I discovered my brother's alter-ego on RA! Tongue k

'14 Goals:

I've got a fever...

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

I've got a fever...

You remind me a LOT of that dork..
            BTW, I've been called a dork plenty of times before, but no one's ever told me I reminded them of a dork. I guess that's a step up. So, umm, thanks?

Needs more cowbell!

BTW, I've been called a dork plenty of times before, but no one's ever told me I reminded them of a dork. I guess that's a step up. So, umm, thanks?
              Or is it a step down...or a slide...heh, trombone(r) humor. Tongue k

'14 Goals:

The voice of mile 18

who's buying?
                4/18 Rutgers Half Marathon 7/20 Antrhacite Olympic Tri 9/25 chesapeakeman Ultra distance Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy http://community.active.com/people/Joe_h1/blog

Needs more cowbell!

1...2...3...not it! Big grin

'14 Goals:

aaah alcohol, it makes me so happy! well in the evening when I feel like this Smile then a bit like this Big grin and usually a bit like this Wink until I wake up the next day feeling like this Confused and sometimes like this Dead but somehow I always forgive the alcohol and go back for more! Its 5:30 here so officially Beer O'Clock!
                    "Tough times don't last but tough people do." - A.C. Green

I've got a fever...

"Alcohol. The cause of...and solution to...all of life's problems." H. Simpson

Needs more cowbell!

'14 Goals:

I've got a fever...

Maybe that should be on the RA t-shirt...

Needs more cowbell!

No joke! Big grin k

'14 Goals:

who's buying?
                              NEW GUY BUYS!! Big grin

Michelle

"Tough times don't last but tough people do." - A.C. Green