Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

8712 Hours Left.... (Read 1295 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

JakeKnight

Yeah, it was a crappy low-impact cross-training workout. I don't have a bike, and can't swim well, so I don't have the options the rest of you do.
    Whatever. It's a very pretty park for taking a long, long, long walk in. There'll be other people, dogs, cute girl joggers. It'll be fun for you.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
    -----------------------------

JakeKnight

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
      -----------------------------

Lazy idiot

Whatever. It's a very pretty park for taking a long, long, long walk in. There'll be other people, dogs, cute girl joggers. It'll be fun for you.
        Yes, I've slogged through it before. I can do it again.

Tick tock

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Yes, I've slogged through it before. I can do it again.
          11.2 + LL =/= 26.2 + monkeys

Lazy idiot

11.2 + LL =/= 26.2 + monkeys
            Math... durr. You people amuse me.

Tick tock

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Lazy idiot

Do monkeys like nutella? I could slather myself in this before 8 AM.

Tick tock

Do monkeys like nutella? I could slather myself in this before 8 AM.
                Um...no, but I LIKE NUTELLA!! Do not distract me.

Lazy idiot

Um...no, but I LIKE NUTELLA!! Do not distract me.
                  I am not trying to distract you, Candice.

Tick tock

I am not trying to distract you, Candice.
                    Oh, well carry on.

Tick tock....Fewer than 1200 little hours....
                      Yawn.....long marathon training plans are overrated...I'm going for the bargain 4 week plan. Besides, I have a new fool-proof idea to get me to the finish...... I'm going to run in front of Bonkin! Yes Every time my garmin beeps, he'll be so annoyed, that he will give me a kick start Tongue My only real question with this is do I use Charmin or Cottenelle for padding?

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                      Thyroid Support Group

The Greatest of All Time

You guys are at least running.
                        Are you doing Monkey too? Oh man. Sorry, very busy week in my world. Can't keep up. My office officially opened on Monday. Chicago is Sunday. I am now a criminal defense attorney as well as a civil hack. I surrendered my first client into custody this morning. Felony. Bond hearing tomorrow morning. Can't find my Crim Pro for dummies book. Damn.
                        all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
                          Pull off the stickers and rearrange them. Dumbass.
                          This method only takes the required time 'til the keg is tapped if you're going all-out Martha Stewart on the Rubik's cube--steaming the stickers off and replacing them with meticulous precision.
                            all-out Martha Stewart on the Rubik's cube
                            I fail to the see the connection between the Rubik's cube and insider trading.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?