Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

The Last Supper (Read 639 times)

The Greatest of All Time

The gay looking guy in the Keney Chesney necklace? Some of us have even met you!
    Ha! Luv u 2 spandex boy. At least I don't have the Kenny Chesney haircut. Tongue
    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

Hoodoo Guru

For those attending The Last Supper on Saturday night prior to the race, we have added pizza to the menu. Cost will be $1 additional. So it's $10 for pasta, $1 for pizza, $1 for tax = $12 per person (plus tip.) BYOB $3 cork fee for wine, $3 per six pack cap fee(?) for beer. We have a capacity crowd (80) for the room so are sold out. Savarino's does have dining on the main floor, and anyone is welcome there and you can come up and mingle if desired. I'm working on name tags. Kind of takes the mystery out of our relationships though, dontcha think? http://www.ratemyeverything.net/image/1326/0/Great_Post-It_Ad.ashx

The tangents are moot.

For those attending The Last Supper on Saturday night prior to the race, we have added pizza to the menu. Cost will be $1 additional. So it's $10 for pasta, $1 for pizza, $1 for tax = $12 per person (plus tip.) BYOB $3 cork fee for wine, $3 per six pack cap fee(?) for beer. We have a capacity crowd (80) for the room so are sold out. Savarino's does have dining on the main floor, and anyone is welcome there and you can come up and mingle if desired. I'm working on name tags. Kind of takes the mystery out of our relationships though, dontcha think? http://www.ratemyeverything.net/image/1326/0/Great_Post-It_Ad.ashx
        Who eats pizza?

Lazy idiot

Tick tock

Oh Mighty Wing

For those attending The Last Supper on Saturday night prior to the race, we have added pizza to the menu.
              Glad to hear this, it'll make my husband happy to have his weekend fix of pizza.

Michelle