Letters & Opinions

L&O Karma Thread (Read 911 times)

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

Great news, Hobbit!

If I could make a wish I think I'd pass

Baboon

delicate flower

I gotta stop looking at the local dog adoption group's available dogs.  I don't want another dog, I don't need another dog, but I look at the current inventory and I want to adopt them all.

<3

Village people

Great news! I’m so happy to read this.

workinprogress11

Absolutely! Good news, I logged into my patient portal and saw the report. All clear! I have an MRI in 6 months so I can breathe till September. Thanks again for all the well-wishes!

That’s great news!

#artbydmcbride

I gotta stop looking at the local dog adoption group's available dogs.  I don't want another dog, I don't need another dog, but I look at the current inventory and I want to adopt them all.

Just one more......

Runners run

"Famous last words"  ~Bhearn

n a m

1stBrn ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Unicrn

We have a rescue and the other is a nervous mess for a golden retriever.  You would think he would be laid back and chill.  I want to say no more dogs after these but who knows.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

cookiemonster

Connoisseur of Cookies

It's been 12 years since my last dog.  I'm starting to wonder if it's time again.

***************************************************************************************

"C" is for cookie.  That's good enough for me.

Tar Heel Mom

kween

It's been 12 years since my last dog.  I'm starting to wonder if it's time again.

It’s 11 for me. Even though I still mourn her loss, I am getting ready for a new one. But I don’t want a puppy and my husband does.

Nolite te bastardes carborundum.

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Almost 5 years without my dog and I have no interest in getting another pet anytime soon.  I am a free woman with little responsibilty and I love it.

Running is dumb.

Tar Heel Mom

kween

"Cause growing up is awfuller than all the awful things that ever were!"

Yes, dammit, I will be 69 years old tomorrow. Please chime in, kev, I don't want to be the oldest fuck here.

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

I am not that far behind you.

If I could make a wish I think I'd pass

DavePNW

Yes, dammit, I will be 69 years old tomorrow. Please chime in, kev, I don't want to be the oldest fuck here.

Whatever happened to Goo? And NH?

Dave

Tar Heel Mom

kween

Whatever happened to Goo? And NH?

They deserted me.