Masters Running

Monday, April 19th Boston Runs (and Refresh Display clicking) !!! (Read 736 times)

wildchild

Carolyn

I'm exhausted, pushing the "refresh display" button. I'm gonna need a gel soon.

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

dg.

thanks Jeanne... I could use a right forearm massage but I'll tough it out.   think I"ll have one of Leslie's cliff shot blocks.  

Mary which puppies did you bring? 

hey all you runners... sorry to not be doing individual name cheering!!     in type anyway.... am definitely doing it in my head .   as well as outloud, therefore delighting my co-workers.  

how many of these are first time Bostoners?   the ones I remember are doing great! 

mta, Carolyn I missed your post.  was texting Nancy Big grin.       me too!   don't forget to stay hydrated.

as long as I'm adding.... several look like they're going to BQ again.    and Holly & Bill need not have warned us about running slowly.      So glad Perch is holding steady, after about 100 injuries in the past couple of months!

dg.

i guess now that I'm here, we can start running from our virtual corral!  I didn't bring the garbage bags after all.  Wow those guys/gals ahead of us must be having fun.

Vista, what a nice surprise to see you here!

5 miles in 70F last night.  Didn't even sweat that much.  Trying to decide whether or not to run today.

yay, finally!       of course you're running.   remember??

Renee the dog

OK, now that school is done, I can goof around. Ironically, I'm getting text updates on someone to my phone, but I didn't set that up!

So, I'm trying to figure out who I'm tracking! LOL

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

wildchild

Carolyn

Holly and Kimmie have almost identical splits through 20K - within a second.  I wonder if they're running together? They started in the same corral.

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

dg.

hey you're right~  I bet they are!   that would make it nice.      

Nono, care for a pretzel?     funny about the text messages.  

I'm exhausted, pushing the "refresh display" button. I'm gonna need a gel soon.

Me,too.  Time to take a break and go teach.  Smile

Eliz

flomotioncoaching.com

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

Wilson and Maggie puppies are hearing cheering them on too ..... we'll actually they are bored, but loving the attention.

I wish I could watch it on TV!!!!

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
                  It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

wildchild

Carolyn

Woo hoo! Karin just finished in 3:16:35!

Renee the dog

Thanks for the pretzels dg!

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

Wow - that is amazing!   Congratulations Karin!!!!

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
                        It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

dg.

you're welcome Nono...

hey Eliz we should be wearing our Frees.

Karin,    congratulations!!!!!!!!!

ok, I'll try & see how this works.

2890 McAllister, John V. 55 M Corpus Christi TX USA    
                          Checkpoints 5k 10k 15k 20k Half 25k 30k 35k 40k
                          0:20:52 0:41:58 1:03:06 1:24:25 1:29:05 1:46:01 2:08:56 2:33:07 2:58:24
                          Finish Start Time Offset Pace Projected Time Official Time Overall Gender Division
                          00:00:53 0:07:15   3:09:55 2627 2418 27

cool.

9286 Brosseau, Joseph E. Sr. 48 M Hebron CT USA    
                          0:23:51 0:48:49 1:13:00 1:37:25 1:42:40 2:01:27 2:24:55 2:49:25 3:14:12
                          Finish Start Time Offset Pace Projected Time Official Time Overall Gender Division
                          00:07:13 0:07:51   3:25:31 5604 4814 721

8941 George, Karin L. 45 F Florence MA USA    
                          0:22:50 0:46:03 1:09:14 1:32:28 1:37:24 1:55:25 2:18:47 2:42:16 -
                          00:05:48 0:07:29 3:16:03 - -

oops forgot... WTG  Ksrunr & PBJ!!!!!!

Slo

dg........Your having way to much fun !

But seriously.....I appreciate what your doing cause I'm at work and too much browser activity alerts the police.

Wow......CNY is fast !

dg.

well, I guess posting it like that is too big.   but we can still cheer them in.   did we move the corral to the finishi line?    (or are we running?  I keep forgetting. )   Hey Enke how are you holding up?

Mainerunnah is in!  3:18:46, an 8:07 pace.  Big grin

mta, Slo, .   I know, I can't help it.   btw, I'm at work too, but have much easier police.  

wildchild

Carolyn

Wow, Tramps finished in 3:40:17! 

And Ralph the Rocket scientist is in at 3:50:16!

And Aamos at 3:52:09!

Waiting for Erika's results....  OK, she's finally listed at 3:32:33!