Masters Running

Tom and Donna: news (Read 528 times)

wildchild

Carolyn

Tom, I'm so sorry to hear your sad news. My heart goes out to you. You are very lucky for the time your and Donna got to share, and I'm so sorry it wasn't for longer. Hugs to you in this difficult time.

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

piejones

Tom.....I'm happy that you and Donna got to share a life with each other. You'll treasure those memories and they'll make you strong enough to forge ahead. My thoughts are with you at such a trying time. Pie

Maniac 505

Tom: I wish I had words that would make this easier, I am afraid those words probably don't exist. I am so glad you found each other, It has been a wonderful story to follow. Stay strong. our thoughts and prayers are with you. Dave
        nowor

Tom, Thank you for sharing Donna with us. I'm so sorry she's gone, except in our memories. Thinking of you and remembering her kindness and goodness.
            Dear Tom, She was always so supportive of you...and she always will be. I'm really sad for you....make sure you reach out to people in this hard, hard time. Renee

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

Dear ultra-tom, I've been pretty sure for a long time that there would be a chance to meet you at some event or the other sometime in the future and, more recently, that it would be with Donna waiting for you at the finish. I can't keep up to you but, when it happens now, as many of us as possible will be waitin' for you in memory of a very lovely lady, and rare non-runner who never prejudged us because of it.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

arf

MM #405

(Thank you Aamos) Tom, even knowing of the pneumonia...I was still so unprepared for this...i am so sorry. Meeting you and Donna at Estes Park and sharing dinner together was the highlight of our trip. She was so happy, so obviously deeply in love with you. Please stay in touch, we all love you... Corrine
                Tramps

Tom, the love you and Donna shared inspired all of us and reminded us of the precious people in our own lives. My thoughts and condolences are with you.

Be safe. Be kind.

Tom, I am so sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers are with you and family.

Recent Best times: None recently

Tom I'm sorry for your loss...We all know how much you loved Donna...You are in my thoughts and prayers my friend.
                      Looking for a place to Happen, making stops along the way - The Hip
                      Henrun

Tom, Marj and I send you condolences. We're so very sorry for your loss. You're in our thoughts. Henry
                          Tom, So very sorry to hear the news of Donna passing away. I never had the pleasure of getting to know you or Donna, but from reading everyone's posts, she will surely be missed by all of us here on RA. Please post whenever you can, and whenever you need to, and we will all be here to lift you up when needed. Jewels
                          But in the end, I'm more afraid of not trying, than failing. JJJessee
                          busiman

Running out of mistakes!

Tom, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Please know that our thoughts are with you.
                            -2009 running goals - sub-3 after Boston (probably VCM), 3 PRs, 2009 miles for the year, and no untreated injuries
                            also on Twitter
                              Tom, I'm so sorry. Seeing that you had to let your beautiful bride, best friend and lover go is just such sad news. She is in God's hands, and there is no better place to be. I pray that you will feel His comfort.
                              Progress Trumps Pefection
                                Tom I am so sorry to read about Donna's passing. You have my deepest sympathies in your time of grief.

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/