Masters Running

Happy Birthday Divechief !! (Read 182 times)

arf

MM #405

Wishing you a wonderful year of love, laughter, crazy adventures and miles and miles of PAIN-FREE running Wink your pal, Smilearf

Marathon Maniac #957

Yes, yes, all of the above!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

coastwalker

...and don't forget the CAKE!!! Happy Birthday!!!!! Jay

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.

Happy birthday, dive. Make it a good one. TomS
            Happy Birthday Dave! Do whatever you want today. It is your day! Bill

"Some are the strong, silent type. You can't put your finger on exactly what it is they bring to the table until you run without them and then you realize that their steadiness fills a hole that leaks energy in their absence." - Kristin Armstrong

Happy birthday!

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

King of PhotoShop

Oh I have to get in on this one! Happy birthday my friend, and many more to come. Best to Arf. Spareribs
                  I hope this is a great year of running for you! Have a big piece of cake now!

"During a marathon, I run about two-thirds of the time. That's plenty." - Margaret Davis, 85 Ed Whitlock regarding his 2:54:48 marathon at age 73, "That was a good day. It was never a struggle."

umwb

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Eat lots of cake Big grin Photobucket
                    When I'm not running I'm on my Triumph Rocket 3 !

usandtoto-2@msn.com

Happy B-day Dave. Eat lots of cake and drink lots of beers to celebrate in style.

Marathon Maniac #530 Mike (My Indian name is "Runs for Beer")

Happy Birthday, Divechief!!

Leslie
                        Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                        -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Mariposai

I hope your day is filled with you, my friend and your year with happy life.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

Happy Birthday Divechief!
                            Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
                            wildchild

Carolyn

Live long and prosper!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Happy Birthday Chief!! Cool

Once a runner . . .