Masters Running

Weekly W e i g h t Loss Thread ~ 4/14 (Read 288 times)

Dave59

I didn't see one yet, hope I didn't miss it and create a dup.

Today I was finally under 200 enough days in a row to say it out loud: 199.  1 pound for the week.  24 pounds for the year.  (23 in 86 days using MtFitnessPal).

"How long does getting thin take?" Winnie the Pooh

(Obesity is widespread.)

Beginner all over again

Today I was finally under 200 enough days in a row to say it out loud: 199.  1 pound for the week.  24 pounds for the year.  (23 in 86 days using MtFitnessPal).

Congrats

Well done!

I'm just starting out.  I hope there continues to be a weekly thread.

4/11..........133

4/18..........

4/25..........

5/7..........

5/14..........

5/21..........

7/28..........

evanflein

Thanks and congrats on the great job, Dave! Well done.

Hi Frances! Yes, this is a weekly thing we do with weigh ins on Thursday. You can post the pounds or just the ups and downs. Hopefully downs.

Gotta control my almond habit. Those cocoa-roast almonds are addictive!! That, and Go Lean Crunch... oh geez. Funny, I wouldn't care if I never had chips again ever in my life. But don't take away my almonds! Just gotta learn some control. I'm at 140 on the dot this morning.

#artbydmcbride

Uh, up a pound...I blame the tapah!

Runners run

Dave59

Those cocoa-roast almonds are addictive!!

They were selling those (or something like that) at the hockey game I was at recently.  The (good) smell filled the whole hallway.  If I go to the game again on Saturday, I may have to but some and try them. 

Same as last week: 140.4

Congrats, Dave ~ Smile

I love almonds - period.

Leslie
              Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
              -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

shoot - totally forgot about this thread for awhile ............. so sorry

started WW at 147 this week at WW 136 .... finally getting somewhere!!

denise

Down to 237 from 259.5 4 weeks ago, not doing well on the diet after being home for 2 days after biopsy.  Well  do better next week when I can get back to exercising fully.

SteveP

Sweet Sweet Dave59!!!

189 a little north of ya.

If I stand on one foot while on the scale. Then put the other one on the floor for balance, I'm much more pleased with the results.

SteveP

Prince of Fatness

Those cocoa-roast almonds are addictive!!

Just plain old dry roasted for me.  Yummy!

173.5 for me this morning.  That is down 3.5 from last week.  I have no idea how that happened.  I did pretty well on my diet this week, but have done just as well in the recent past without this result.  Hormones?

Anyway, I'll take it.  Vacation and holiday coming up.  My goal is to weigh no more than today two weeks from now.

Not at it at all. 

Marathon Maniac #957

I did pretty good yesterday, 7 mile run, 1600 calories total for the day. 

But then after DS’s track meet, on the way home we went through the McDonald’s drive through to get him something, and at that point (10 pm), the sandwich I ate at 5 pm was pretty much gone.  So I broke down and got an ice cream cone.  And ate half of DD’s fries. 

Up a lb today.

(sigh)

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."