Masters Running

Marathon Monday, April 21 (Read 821 times)

Renee the dog

hey nono, sometime post a picture of renee, eh?
    DG, I'll try to get one of her running on the beach. My avatar doesn't really do her justice. Wink Next time someone tells me I shouldn't run because of my body make up, I will point out Bib #5 (women). If she can be an elite runner with her "knock-kneed design," then I can certainly be a recreational runner for the duration of my life with mine. Cool

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

Renee the dog

Looks like he's at a 7:32 pace at 10K mark!
      Ohhhhh, how sweet if he can keep it up!

dg.

DG, I'll try to get one of her running on the beach. My avatar doesn't really do her justice. Wink Next time someone tells me I shouldn't run because of my body make up, I will point out Bib #5 (women). If she can be an elite runner with her "knock-kneed design," then I can certainly be a recreational runner for the duration of my life with mine. Cool
        Well, I just don't know what to say. I've always enjoyed your avatar. Embarrassed. that nice doggy is renee, huh? now if she'd been watching tv. (& now we can just forget this whole thing, yes??) a picture of her on the running beach would be lovely. thank you. Cool looks like dale's ankle is ok!
          concern is building here for Holly. Nothing since the 5K mark. Hopefully a tech. error on the tracking.
          Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
          dg.

I was just wondering about that too... was just going through the windows & worked a little then checked again. I hope she's ok!! looking for Harriet too... Vista, I was wondering about the wave thing too.
              There are several besides Holly that are not showing up since the 5K mark. They went in waves so the gap may be the cause...... Ummmm......I am working too.....lol........It is nice to work for yourself.....no money....but anyway.
              Vista
              seemomgo

Does it look like Bob has slowed way down? I hope he's okay. Holly's 10k just showed up! 53:54
                  OK...relief...Holly has shown up at the 10K mark....she's still on pace...no problems. Bob apparently has slowed. What an inspiration he has been in all this. I'm officially off work till later. Smile
                  Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
                  Teresadfp

One day at a time

It's so cool to be able to track folks! I'm "working," too - it's hard because I'm supposed to be doing AutoCAD drafting for DH! The deadline is today, so I guess I should get back to work, AFTER I post that I ran 4.3 miles with my running partner this morning in beautiful weather - 46 degrees and sunny. She agreed to go on a LONG run tomorrow - we'll try for 9.5 miles. Good luck to everyone trying to "work" this morning! Wink
                    dg.

Does it look like Bob has slowed way down? I hope he's okay. Holly's 10k just showed up! 53:54
                      I hope he's ok too. it's absolutely amazing what he's done so far. Harriet has shown up too. I feel bad not being able to mention everybody... they're all doing so well.
                        What happened to some of our fast guys...Hope the moose is okay!! and jjchaney looks like he had problems around the half way point (hope he recovers). Hermosaboy looks on track though for a fast one. Looks like its getting hot out there. Some great running out there. Sorry not to see PBJ running this year...it was so cool meeting him and his family last year.... The elite are blistering the course.on 2;06 pace wowza... good guys and gals You make us so proud. Tall

Recent Best times: None recently

Renee the dog

Evanflein looks good. I was worried about jet lag...

wow...what a finish in the womens! Shocked Shocked
                            dg.

What happened to some of our fast guys...Hope the moose is okay!! and jjchaney looks like he had problems around the half way point (hope he recovers). Hermosaboy looks on track though for a fast one. Looks like its getting hot out there. Some great running out there. Sorry not to see PBJ running this year...it was so cool meeting him and his family last year.... The elite are blistering the course.on 2;06 pace wowza... good guys and gals You make us so proud. Tall
                              nice to have you piping in Tall. we need your voice of experience. rbmoose is really moving! I opened another window. yes, they really do make us proud. Erika moved up her target pace, didn't she? does anybody remember anyone else's target? so many of them are running nice & steady. Lou & Amy have remained within seconds of each other for much of this.
                              mustang sally

Bad faerie

Holy Carp, Erika's smoking!