Masters Running

Happy Birthday Evanflein (Read 279 times)

Slo

Just back from lunch.

You wouldn't believe what I saw.

(I know it's supposed to 685. I couldn't write small enough)

Happy Birthday girlfriend! It only gets better....

Happy Birthday, Erika!  Hope you enjoy a big ole piece of cake.

Leslie
        Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
        -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Renee the dog

Hope you have a Happy One!

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

Happy Birthday, and many happy runs this year!    Alaska - I love it!

Maniac 505

hope you had a greta day!!!!

Happy birthday, evan.  I hope it was a great one.

TomS

Happy birthday Erika!!

Chumbawamba: I get knocked down But I get up again You're never going to keep me down

Hope your birthday was a great one Erika.  Happy belated birthday.
                    evanflein

Well this is fun to finally get home and have a minute (ok, take a minute...) to check on the RA gang, and find this post! But really, Byll, that's an awful picture... Thanks for the birthday wishes, everyone! (Stumpy, I like your cakes!)

I like Dg's celebrating style!

Got home late late late last night and crashed around 1 a.m. Will take a few days to catch up here and realize what this 50-54 AG will hold for me. Yikes!

Erika, I'm fairly certain that you are the only person on this entire thread who thinks that's a bad picture. 

Bill

"Some are the strong, silent type. You can't put your finger on exactly what it is they bring to the table until you run without them and then you realize that their steadiness fills a hole that leaks energy in their absence." - Kristin Armstrong

wildchild

Carolyn

OMG!  Is this birthday the big 5-0???   Welcome to the new age group! Much easier to win AG awards than the 40-somethings!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Erika, I'm fairly certain that you are the only person on this entire thread who thinks that's a bad picture. 

Bill

Make that 100%, brylly.

Happiest of Birthday weeks, since I'm tardy.

{Cute cakes, Kevin, and leave it to dg to remember our MM's favorite snack--I'm guessing that was a sassy Pinot Grigio}

You will rock that age group, I know I used to be in it not that long ago!

grins,

A

Masters 2000 miles
                            SteveP

Erika, I'm so sorry I missed your Birthday. Hopefully it was a very special day that involved running and crime fighting.

SteveP

arf

MM #405

I'm late too Erika but wanted very badly to wish you Happy Birthday and a wonderful year to come

Love,

arf