Masters Running

Happy Birthday PBJ! (Read 201 times)

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

Happy Birthday to you!    One more year until your new decade right??   Hope you have a great day!

Your birthday buddy .....

Mary

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
    It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

King of PhotoShop

Hope it's a great day for you Joe!  Spareribs
      RCG

Rose Colored Glasses

Happy Birthday PinBallJoe!

Run like Mary!

Then eat lots of cake!

Enjoy this wonderful day!

"Anytime you see the word "inflation" in the news, replace it with "record-breaking corporate profits" and you'll get what's happening."

Slo

Wow,

Lots of birthdays today !

Happy birthday PBJ.......do you have a celebration run planned too ?

Hope you have a wonderful day PBJ!  Have an extra piece of cake for me!

Bill

"Some are the strong, silent type. You can't put your finger on exactly what it is they bring to the table until you run without them and then you realize that their steadiness fills a hole that leaks energy in their absence." - Kristin Armstrong

Marathon Maniac #957

PBJ - I will always remember you as the hero who helped ran me in the last few miles at Boston, 08, when I was having side cramp issues - thanks again, btw.  I hope you have a wonderful birthday!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Happy birthday, PBJ.  Make it a good one.

TomS

wildchild

Carolyn

Live long and prosper!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

happy happy birthday!!.......wishing you a wonderful day!!

denise

Mariposai

Happy birthday PBJ. I hope you were celebrated like a king!

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

Happy Birthday, and many more.  Make the most of it and celebrate the good life for the whole week.
                          Happy birthday!

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

i'm lovin' it... MM#1949

Have a PBJ Special Birthday!!

Perch's Profile "I don't know if running adds years to your life, but it definitely adds life to your years." - Jim Fixx "The secret is to make in your mind possible what was not possible before. The secret is to make easy what was difficult, instead to make difficult what really is easy." - Coach Renato Canova

evanflein

Happy Birthday, PBJ! Have fun and enjoy, as I'm sure you will!

#artbydmcbride

Have a very happy birthday, PBJ!   I made you some cookies!

Runners run