Masters Running

OK, he's not a runner, but he's got our genes.... (Read 232 times)

........yes, I know this is a running forum and yes, I know many of us are less than enthusiastic about baseball.

Wait!!!  You gotta look at this--you know how we're always out there pushing the edges when we're injured, doing the pool running, the run/walk routine, "jogging," etc.?

Just check this and you'll see why this guy is in our camp--honest to goodness, I so love this guy!

MODIFIED to add:  He broke his foot Friday, June, 25th, fouling a ball off it. 

Pedey takes grounders on his knees

Masters 2000 miles

Leslie
      Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
      -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Marathon Maniac #957

"Bending the rules" (i.e. doctor's orders) - yup, that has a ring of familiarity.....

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

I heard an interview with Terry Franconia (the manager, for non-Sox devotees)  yesterday and he said "Pedey came into the locker room and said 'My wife hates me already' ".  Sound familiar to any of us on forced inactivity?

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

dg.

Well, then, it's nice we have him "in" Dan's camp!  Smile