Masters Running

Happy Birthday Lyndenrunner! (Read 151 times)

Head Procrastinator

Happy Birthday Twin!! Have a great day and a healthy year.

Barb
    ~ My Profile~ The avatar is happy BOC wootcats

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

thanks barb and happy birthday lynden.,

see you for your birthday run in Seattle RnR.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

SteveP

Gordon...May this day be a blessed event. Are you related to my DW?? It's her birthday too.

SteveP

Hill Runner

Happy Birthday Gordon!

Upcoming Races:

Boston Marathon, Boston,MA 04/15/13
          Grandfather Mountain Marathon,Boone NC 07/14/13
          Thunder Road Marathon, Charlotte NC 11/13

Happy Birthday Lyndenrunner! (and to Steve's DW too)
            wildchild

Carolyn

Happy Birthday to the birthday triplets Gordon, SteveP's DW, and Hally!  And Happy Flag Day too.

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Marathon Maniac #957

Happy Birthday, Gordon!  We'll be seeing you in Seattle, won't we?

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Happy birthday, Gordon!

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

Wishing you the Very Best!  Happy Birthday.

Bill

"Some are the strong, silent type. You can't put your finger on exactly what it is they bring to the table until you run without them and then you realize that their steadiness fills a hole that leaks energy in their absence." - Kristin Armstrong

Belated happy birthday, lynden.  I hope you had a good one.

TomS

evanflein

Happy belated birthday, Gordon! Looking forward to seeing you in Seattle.

Flag day is a good day for a birthday, apparently. It's also the day my DH stopped smoking, oh maybe 23 years ago?