Masters Running

Baby Will (Leo) pictures! (Read 364 times)

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

JLynne asked me to post these for her.    He is just adorable and I am praying for him.    I will let her give the latest updates when she logs on ......

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
    It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

What a handsome little guy!!  Jlynne - he is beautiful!

Mary - thanks for posting these for Jlynne!

Sue Running is a mental sport...and we're all insane! Anonymous

Thanks for posting.  Keeping baby, Jlynne, and family in my prayers.  So nice to see that baby Will (Leo)'s mom is getting to hold him.  Smile

Eliz

flomotioncoaching.com

Marathon Maniac #957

Awww...he's adorable!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

wildchild

Carolyn

What a cutie!  I love his spiky hair.    Wishing him and his family all the best for a successful surgery next week.

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Thanks for posting my pictures, Mary. I promise everyone - last "unrunning" related post for me. Running behind schedule today and feeling a bit of a wreck right now. Got a call from our DIL last night. The arterial switch procedure is scheduled for next Wednesday at 7:30 AM. After they switch the pulmonary artery and aorta, they have to move the coronary arteries from their current position over to the left side of the heart and attach them to the newly repositioned aorta. Then, they have to repair the atrial septal defect they created last week when Will stopped breathing. They need to keep Will's chest open for at least 48 hours after the surgery to allow for swelling and to watch the pacing wires that will be attached to his heart. As long as his chest is open, he'll be intubated and heavily sedated. I'm planning on spending the day with them tomorrow and will hopefully be able to hold my grandson before this next major hurdle. If I could ask for your continued prayers for Will and his parents as they face this difficult surgery, it would mean a lot. Words can't express how much your support has meant to me and my family. Thanks to all of you.
              dg.

oh Jlynne, that goes without saying!   What a sweetheart....    I want to hold him too.   brings tears to my eyes what he is going through.  and the rest of you too.   Thanks for the pictures and for keeping us posted.
                TammyinGP

Thanks for posting these pics. What a huge ordeal little Leo will be undertaking, but he looks strong. He looks like he can handle it. And with all the love, support and prayers, I'm sure he'll do well. He really is such a handsome lil guy!

Tammy

He is so beautiful JLynne and I will most certainly keep him and you in my thoughts and heart. It is amazing what can be done. Please do keep sharing and I am so glad Mary posted your photos. Take care of you through all this too---as best you can.

Sweet Will.

A cutie for sure and precious.  Many Prayers are coming his way and yours.

Belssings, Bill

"Some are the strong, silent type. You can't put your finger on exactly what it is they bring to the table until you run without them and then you realize that their steadiness fills a hole that leaks energy in their absence." - Kristin Armstrong

hopeful, thanks for posting the pictures.  jlynne, keep these nonrunning posts coming.  We all want to know how the cute little guy is doing.  My thoughts continue to be with him and his family as he continues on the road to getting healthy.

TomS

evanflein

Just brings tears to my eyes to see this little guy and know what he has to go through. If love and prayers can make a difference though, he should be fine. Hang in there, Jlynne, and don't you dare stop posting about him! Thanks for the pictures, I think we feel like we're all going through this too. Big hugs of support to your son and DIL, I can't imagine how this feels for the parents.
                            awww!  Thanks for posting these!

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

Please keep us up to date on the little guy's progress.  We're all sending every positive thought we can muster.  And he is a little cutie. With his adorable wispy hair, he is just precious.

Hugs to you, JLynne.  I know this is impossibly hard for you and your family.  Take care of yourself, too.

aka Mrs. WillRunForBeer, MD, USA

Marathoning, the triumph of desire over reason

please don't let this be your last "non-running" post -- it is so good to see baby Will/Leo and how good he looks -- i am keeping him and all your family in my prayers ....... hope you get some good time holding him!!

denise