Masters Running

April Boomer Miles (Read 572 times)

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Great job, Eliz! I think you should join the 1000-mile club. It has really helped me to join a club that I initially thought was out of my reach. I just don't like being behind the bunny, so I run even farther.
    Henrun

103.2 miles for the month, 95 miles cycling and undocumented miles walking. Marj will stop wasting miles next month. We're leaving Saturday for a week of a cycling tour which will cut into our May running miles-but should be fun!
        have fun henry and marj!! sorry for my whining earlier but sometimes it just has to come out!! Wink

denise

TammyinGP

what a bad running month I've had. Especially compared to the 142 I ran last month. Only 58 miles for me. The cross training I did helps me to not feel like a total slug. But still far below where I should be considering I have this race coming up . . . Roll eyes

Tammy

annied

April miles: 132.7 YTD: 750.5
              eliz a PR is a PR. You wouldn't have your students compare themselves to what everyone else did would you? Great job! For me I was .5 miles from a monthly PR 121.8 for the month For the year 398.2 I like to come close and apparently I don't like nice round numbers. Tut

Prince of Fatness

April miles - 163.7 2008 miles - 653.7 HM PR - 1:39:51 Thanks!

Not at it at all. 

GreenMan

About 175 for April. jjj
                  Iron Mt. Trail Runners blogsite .... JJJessee blogsite ....Spring is here. Go outside and play.
                    188.3 miles in April masters PR at Boston 3:26:37 YTD miles: 1,038 CNYrunner
                    Great running, CNYrunner. BTW, check/edit your running log for 3/30, 4/13, and 4/17. The durations have hours where they should be minutes, and that throws off the daily/weekly/monthly pace computations. April mileage: 184
                    pfriese

Thanks for taking on the monthly tabulations Wildchild. April miles = 167.2 YTD miles = 689.0 PR's for April 5K - 23:11 Marathon - 4:03:51 Paul
                        April monthly 129.2 injury free miles Smile Yearly total at 498.6 miles No PR's / No races Flying Pig Half this Sunday Cool Thank you Wildchild...

Courage ! Do one brave thing today...then run like hell.

166.4 miles in April . A new monthly PR for me. Thanks Wildchild. Larry

Chumbawamba: I get knocked down But I get up again You're never going to keep me down

wildchild

Carolyn

I have a new monthly PR of 121.6 miles, an increase of over 10 miles. And one of the positive things about getting laid off is that I'll have even more time to run! No races in April, but I may do a couple in May.

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

huskydon

Thanks wildchild, April: 115.1 miles YTD: 410.2 miles

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

arigatou wild-san, it took a marathon and 29 miles in a planned 50-miler but 55.2 miles = April PR for me too. YTD - 156.6 miles

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)