Masters Running

40/40 Thread for Week Ending 5/9/10 (Read 949 times)

Just a dude.

Thank you for the welcome...

It's late in the week, but I will post it anyway... and get on the plan for next week...

DAY PLAN ACTUAL COMMENTS
    Monday 7 easy 7.1 Easy with some drills
    Tuesday 8 with 5x1000 8.4 2m warmup, 5x1000 w/600 jog, 2.4m cooldown (very tough)
    Wednesday 7 with strides 9.4 AM Run - 1.6 easy trying to get my legs back
    PM run 7.8m with 10 strides and drills
    Thursday 7 with Hill Repeats 0 No Run :-( worked 14 hour day...
    Friday 7 Easy 8.5 2.5 warm up, 3.4 hill repeats, 2.6 cooldown, drills
    Saturday 16.8 Long 16.8 Pushed a little in miles 10, 11, and 12
    Sunday 4.5 easy 4.5 Easy
    Total: 57.3 55.3

-Kelly

Getting back in shape... Just need it to be a skinnier shape... 

@ Holly and CNY

Slo_Hand ! 

I look my best blurry!

I just want to jump in here and say that this past week I ran 41.4 miles and I feel awesome!  I've been dying to get to this point without crippling myself!  I am so happy!  I hope to feel like I belong here for good at some point!  Hello and Yeah!!!!   You guys are really great runners!

MM #7877

^^^ You ran 40 plus miles this week and you have a pix with one of America's top marathoners. My guess is you belong in this group.

40 miles this week. Had run 45 consecutive days but took a day off this week.

Philippians 4:13.

^^^ You ran 40 plus miles this week and you have a pix with one of America's top marathoners. My guess is you belong in this group.

40 miles this week. Had run 45 consecutive days but took a day off this week.

I share a name with a 1984 Olympic Marathoner, but that doesn't mean I belong here. Sorry for trespassing but I just had my first 40 mile week ever. Maybe now I can play along too.