Masters Running

The Day after Valentines Day Run February 15th (Read 47 times)

I was scheduled for a medium long run of 14 miles however due to the impending bad weather for Sunday we are doing our 20 Mile Long Run tomorrow so a very easy 6 Miles on the Nubble Road Loop from the PD - very windy - very slow - 58:52 (9:42)!

OrangeMat

MM #6177

Hmm, my membership isn't due until April, but all of a sudden I'm getting ads on my screen, odd...

Deez, you're way too young to be a grandparent... but it's exciting nonetheless, yay!

8 hilly miles for me, running in a skort for the second day this week. Felt fabulous and effortless, cranking out consistent 9:20 paced miles. Yes, running is a very good thing!

evanflein

Granddaughter?? Wow, I really have missed a lot lately apparently! Congratulations Deez, you'll be a wonderful grandma!

Twocat, that hardly counts as having snow... Roll eyes

We got more snow today, and more in the forecast. Rats, and just when everything was plowed up pretty well. So... back on the TM tonight after work for 6.1 miles. Gotta figure out what I'm going to do this weekend, was hoping for some outdoor runs but the weather doesn't look great.

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

nice try doublekitty but not only do you seem to have trouble with snow but,

if Puget Sound can be the ocean so can Long Island Sound,

especially for those who don't see it everyday.

It even works if you put it in a cup send it to your ocean-envy friends.

Spareribs I can see that I am going to have to study up on linguistica ribica to follow what you write.  Confused

Alas, no ocean views around here just those of the Long Island Sound. 

Well, I guess it sort of counts seeing as it is Atlantic Ocean water in it.

Burying Hill Beach on a February Afternoon

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

Marathon Maniac #957

Deez - congratulations!  Let us know when it happens, and don't be stingy on the pictures....Smile

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."