Masters Running

January Masters Miles (Read 52 times)

NHLA

142 miles jan.  Fewest miles in years.  High ankle sprain and weather. Hot Chocolate 10k.

Henrun

Thanks Wildchild for continuing to do this

Henrun - 38 YTD

Marj      - 51 for January

Costa Rica on a cold day - Arenal Volcano as backdrop

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Thanks, Wildchild!

114.3 miles in January, my best month in several years.

Holy Carp Tetsujin!!!

That is a lot of marathons in one month!

Me, 94.3 miles.  You know, I contemplated running 5.7 miles last night, but my anti-OCD nature just wouldn't let me do it.

I did a 15 mile run this month, I think my longest run in 5 years.

"During a marathon, I run about two-thirds of the time. That's plenty." - Margaret Davis, 85 Ed Whitlock regarding his 2:54:48 marathon at age 73, "That was a good day. It was never a struggle."

84.3 miles in January

2 races 5k in 24:30 and a icy road/ cold 10 mile 1:26:18

Nice photo henrun!

Courage ! Do one brave thing today...then run like hell.

Mike E

MM #5615

Thanks wild!

I placed 1st in my age group in a small local 5k but, other than that, not a whole lot.

January: 242

2014: 242

Of those 242 miles, 203 were spent with this view...

Hmmm...not sure if that worked, or not...It shows up nice on my computer...doesn't show up at all on my ipad...and it is really big on my phone.  Anyway...it's my treadmill...and it's a whole lot of miles of going nowhere...

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Jan 100.9 miles

Mike E 203 on the treadmill. I'm impressed.

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

You folks with over 200 miles for the month are my role models!  Role models heck - I can only dream about having mileage months like that. I don't have much to offer, though when I went back and checked on my January totals, I thought the number is worth SOME kind of prize

77.7 for January - like the "Sunset Strip" (for all of you people old enough to remember that show)

Thanks Carolyn for tallying the totals for everyone.

an amazing likeness

Jan 168.0 (flu-addled) miles.

This may be a reasonable shot at the median...

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

170 January miles for me.

187 for January

Marathon Maniac #957

182 miles for me in January.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Dave59

I expected a photo from Thailand, but the snow is good too.

wildchild

Carolyn

I'm way behind the 2000 mile pace bunny, with only 107 miles in January (prime number!).  But that's okay, I'll catch up.  I only ran 30 miles the first 3 weeks of the month, in Thailand, but did lots of walking, and had a greta trip!   Here's a Thailand picture for Dave:

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Could not make myself get up in single digit temps….so only 57.3 for me for January.

However, as of yesterday, have completed NINE of the races on the TN State Parks running tour…..Have to get one more in!