Masters Running

March Masters Miles (Read 478 times)

Mariposai

That picture is priceless. Thanks Carolyn for this thread. March: 228 miles A PR monthly miles for my wings. YTD: 621.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

Renee the dog

Wildchild, Continuing to think positive thoughts for you and your family. {{{ }}} Thanks for spotlighting my little "flyer." What a surprise to see her when I opened this thread! March: 86.6 mi (lost about 20 training miles due to head-in-bucket syndrome <---that's what i'm callin' it now) 3/8/09 - half marathon pr at disney: 1:53:45 3/29/09 - 10 mile pr at od 10 mile: 1:26:11 guess i need to get some perspective. writing that out...things don't look so bad, despite how terrible i felt at various times during this month! what="" i'm="" callin'="" it="" now)="" 3/8/09="" -="" half="" marathon="" pr="" at="" disney:="" 1:53:45="" 3/29/09="" -="" 10="" mile="" pr="" at="" od="" 10="" mile:="" 1:26:11="" guess="" i="" need="" to="" get="" some="" perspective.="" writing="" that="" out...things="" don't="" look="" so="" bad,="" despite="" how="" terrible="" i="" felt="" at="" various="" times="" during="" this=""></---that's what i'm callin' it now) 3/8/09 - half marathon pr at disney: 1:53:45 3/29/09 - 10 mile pr at od 10 mile: 1:26:11 guess i need to get some perspective. writing that out...things don't look so bad, despite how terrible i felt at various times during this month!>

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

I Can Go The Distance

March 234.2 YTD 623.2 Thanks Carolyn Bruce

"Don't give up, don't ever give up." Jim Valvano

Thanks Wildchild, March - 345 miles YTD - 933 miles

King of PhotoShop

Thank you Carolyn for taking the time to do this with all that is going on, and best wishes to your Dad. March: 147 miles YTD: 400 miles Spareribs
            Teresadfp

One day at a time

Thanks, Carolyn! I'm still not where I want to be, but at least I ran more this month. March: 74.1 YTD: 172.4
                Thanks, Carolyn! March: 189.4 miles YTD: 628 HM PR 1:37:12 (7:25/mi)

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

evanflein

Posting now will keep me from trying to run tonight. Hey, whatever it takes, right? I was hoping for a PR month, but it was not to be. I did get a PR week in there though! March total = 214.3 miles PR week = 58.7 miles 2009 YTD = 600.9
                  Franc59

Half Fanatic #36

I can't believe I managed to keep a log this month!!! 271.9 miles Thank you Carolyn ! Francesca
                    Henrun

Thanks Carolyn: henrun-157.7 (YTD-412.7) marj-140 (YTD-349)

Hill Runner

Thanks Carolyn March = 236.35 miles a huge PR for me. YTD = 586.4 miles

Upcoming Races:

Boston Marathon, Boston,MA 04/15/13
                        Grandfather Mountain Marathon,Boone NC 07/14/13
                        Thunder Road Marathon, Charlotte NC 11/13

Best wishes for your father Carolyn, Great month of training for me! 184.4 total miles a new monthly PR 52.8 miles in one week a new weekly PR 28:25 (7:07 pace) 4 mile race a new PR 395.2 miles for the year and I finally passed the bunny! Thanks Larry

Chumbawamba: I get knocked down But I get up again You're never going to keep me down

129.2 miles for March, not terrible, but not what I wanted.

"During a marathon, I run about two-thirds of the time. That's plenty." - Margaret Davis, 85 Ed Whitlock regarding his 2:54:48 marathon at age 73, "That was a good day. It was never a struggle."

Slo

220.2 miles running 69.3 miles peddaling to work
                              huskydon

Thanks Carolyn! March: 127.2 miles YTD: 351.8 miles