Masters Running

March Masters Miles (Read 478 times)

124 miles for March '09 321.5 YTD
    Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
      Thanks, Carolyn. Good vibes to your dad. March: run - 57.7 walk - 12.0 YTD: run - 164.1 walk - 40.1 My running has been the most consistent ever for the last 6 months: 47 miles in October and a gradual increase each month since. Looking forward to increasing more throughout the spring and CoolCoolCool summer! Eliz

flomotioncoaching.com

DoppleBock

492 in March 1378 YTD 1 race Point Bock 5 miler 31:07 - 1st clydesdale

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

pfriese

Thanks Wildchild. March miles = 136.7 YTD miles = 407.8 Paul

usandtoto-2@msn.com

290.2 miles for March 858.5 miles yr to date

Marathon Maniac #530 Mike (My Indian name is "Runs for Beer")

HermosaBoy

March: 281.8 Mi 34:29:32 7:21 / Mi 2009 625.3 Mi 75:54:14 7:17 / Mi Definitely less than planned! Gotta get this left hip/right hamstring thing resolved so I can ramp it up!!!

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

March '09: 246.0 miles YTD '09: 602.0 miles Thanks again for doing this, Carolyn!! John

#artbydmcbride

187.2 miles Smile 1 5k and 1 HM trail

Runners run

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

187.2 miles Smile 1 5k and 1 HM trail
                    hey, what a coincidence. I did two events too. 29.95 miles - St. Pat's Dash (3.75 miles) and Dizzy Daze Marathon ps - my favorite running photos of all time are the little flyers' ones too.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

Thanks Carolyn: March miles - 236.1 YTD miles - 782.4

Doug, runnin' cycling in Rochester, MI

"Think blue, count two, and look for a red shoe"

thanks Carolyn!! love that pic of Nono's daughter too -- can just feel the joy in her!! 73.6 for me -- getting back to myself again -- hoping for 100 in April!!

denise

TammyinGP

March: 83.4 mi 5 mile PR: 42:09 Thank you!

Tammy

Marathon Maniac #3309

Thanks Carolyn....you SEXY Woman You Smile March - 184.6 Cool YTD - 296.3 Will be over 200 miles every month from now on, and on pace for over 2000 miles again this year. TimBo

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

Thanks for doing this thread, wild. 125 miles for March 353 miles for the year to date TomS