Masters Running

The 'No Foolin' Daily, 4.1.17 (Read 28 times)

Thanks, Mike.  He qualified for his pro card with this race, but he isn't going to take it.  He actually has a day job......

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

evanflein

RunnerKSA you have a speedy son! Congrats!

Dave, I'd probably complain to the RD, but that might make you look like a sore loser. Just remember, this guy has to live with himself, you don't. I like how you find a run and just go do it. That's pretty cool.

So we're finally getting some mild warm temps! Woot! Might not be "warm" to some of you, but to us it's like a heat wave. It got up to 50° here, but was just a bit cooler at 47° when I started out. In my log, I split the difference and said it was 49°. I ran 8.2 miles along the busy road, which is annoying but the bike paths I run on are "un-runnable" due to rotting hardpack, slush and ice, or several feet of snow on them. Can't wait for that to all go away! So, in the meantime, I'm running on the roads again. Hey, this got me over 30 miles for the week! Plan is 12 tomorrow for my first 40+ week in what, about two months? Woot!

C-R

Hi Everyone,

Quick post before I head to a soccer match. Been running steadily on trails here. Love love love the many trails.

RKSA - wow that is one fast kiddo. Congrats.

Dave - I dislike cheating so much. It takes the honor from the field. He'll get his if he continues down that path.

Yay Jay on the MRI.

Ok a couple of quick pics.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
        "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Marathon Maniac #957

Norm - great pics!  I am living vicariously through you and Carolyn in your world travels.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Love the pictures!

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth